Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Elements for FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-08-19

This document specifies the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
to describe the parameters required to signal the Forward Error
Correction (FEC) Framework Configuration Information between the
sender(s) and receiver(s).  This document also provides examples that
show the semantics for grouping multiple source and repair flows
together for the applications that simultaneously use multiple
instances of the FEC Framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 03:17:02 -0700

This version addresses the final comments received in the last meeting. Please review and let me know if you have any issues. If there are no further comments, this draft can be last called with the other framework drafts.

-acbegen

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-04.txt
>