Subject: Re: [Fecframe] [AVT] New work at the SMPTE on television contribution mediastreams over IP networks using RTP

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 14:09:42 +0200

A clarification on the process of getting formal liaisons

Marshall Eubanks skrev:
> - That we respond ASAP to the Wendy Aylsworth with an email stating that
> we intend to work with them
> and to set up liaisons. (Does this have to go through the IESG, or can
> it be done informally?) The email itself
> can just say we intend to do it, without even specifying names.

IAB are responsible for formal liaison relations with other bodies. So
they are the ones to contact if you want to establish a formal one.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------