Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol Elements for FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-09

This document specifies the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
to describe the parameters required to signal the Forward Error
Correction (FEC) Framework Configuration Information between the
sender(s) and receiver(s).  This document also provides examples that
show the semantics for grouping multiple source and repair flows
together for the applications that simultaneously use multiple
instances of the FEC Framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.