Subject: [Fecframe] IPR Disclosure: QUALCOMM Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb-al-fec-04 (2)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ali Begen, Thomas Stockhammer:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Guidelines for
Implementing DVB-IPTV Application-Layer Hybrid FEC Protection"
(draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb-al-fec) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2011-03-08 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1510/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "QUALCOMM Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb-al-fec-04 (2)."

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:46:56 -0400

Hi,

The request to publish (the shepherding document) must be updated to
document the WG discussion of the IPR declaration.

David Harrington
Director, IETF Transport Area
[email-masked] (preferred for ietf)
[email-masked]
+1 603 828 1401 (cell) 

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:52 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: IPR Disclosure: QUALCOMM Incorporated's Statement about IPR
related to draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb-al-fec-04 (2)

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Guidelines for
Implementing DVB-IPTV Application-Layer Hybrid FEC Protection"
(draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb-al-fec) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat
on
2011-03-08 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1510/). The title of
the IPR
disclosure is "QUALCOMM Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb-al-fec-04 (2)."

The IETF Secretariat