Subject: [Fecframe] "Simple LDPC-Staircase FEC Scheme" I-D updated

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:55:12 +0100

Hello,

We did the same with the other scheme, namely the Simple LDPC-Staircase
FEC scheme. For the same reason this document is not yet reflected in the
datatracker  (it's awaiting Greg's official approval as an -00 version).

In the meantime you can get it from:
http://planete.inrialpes.fr/people/roca/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-ldpc-00.txt

Main changes:
- new "Security Considerations" section: this section discusses
     topics that are specific to this I-D and refers to the FEC Framework
     for general security discussions.

- added an "Operations and Management" section: similarly this
     section discusses topics that are specific to this I-D and refers
     to the FEC Framework for general O&M discussions.

- we've added a 4-bit reserved field (set to 0) in the FSSI binary
     encoding format since the n1m3 field (initially coded over 7 bits)
     belongs to 0-7 and only needs 3 bits.

We now believe this I-D will be ready for WGLC once published.
Cheers,

    Vincent et al.