Subject: [Fecframe] Second Last Call for draft-ietf-fecframe-framework

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:25:54 -0400

Hi,

I have initiated a one-week second IETF last call on
draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-15.

The document underwent significant changes following AD and IESG
review.
Thanks go to the editors for the hard work involved in updating the
draft.
I believe all discusses are met by the new revision, but since many
changes 
involved RFC2119 language, I want the community to have a chance to
review 
the changes.

The Last Call announcement should come out today or tomorrow on the
IETF 
Discussion list. Please make any substantive comments following the
directions
in the announcement.

Thanks,
David Harrington
Director, IETF Transport Area
[email-masked] (preferred for ietf)
[email-masked]
+1 603 828 1401 (cell)