Subject: [Fecframe] Last Call: <draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-05.txt> (RTP PayloadFormat for Raptor FEC) to Proposed Standard

From: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:47:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the FEC Framework WG (fecframe) to
consider the following document:
- 'RTP Payload Format for Raptor FEC'
  <draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an RTP Payload Format for Forward Error
   Correction repair data produced by the Raptor FEC Schemes.  Raptor
   FEC Schemes are specified for use with the IETF FEC Framework which
   supports transport of repair data over both UDP and RTP.  This
   document specifies the Payload Format which is required for the use
   of RTP to carry Raptor repair flows.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce