Subject: [Fecframe] Last Call: <draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-06.txt> (Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:40:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the FEC Framework WG (fecframe) to
consider the following document:
- 'Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information'
  <draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   FEC Framework document [FECARCH] defines the FEC Framework
   Configuration Information necessary for the FEC framework operation.
   This document describes how to use existing signaling protocols to
   determine and dynamically communicate the Configuration information
   between sender(s) and receiver(s).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.