Subject: [Fecframe] Last Call: <draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04.txt> (Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting Multiple Source Flows in FEC Framework) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:59:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the FEC Framework WG (fecframe) to
consider the following document:
- 'Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting Multiple Source
   Flows in FEC Framework'
  <draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-10-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) to
   protect multiple source flows with one or more repair flows based on
   the FEC Framework and the Session Description Protocol (SDP) elements
   defined for the framework.  The purpose of the document is not to
   provide a full-pledged protocol, but to show how the defined
   framework and SDP elements can be combined together to design a CDP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.