Subject: [Fecframe] Conclusion of the FECFRAME WG

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 21:08:11 +0100

Dear all,

The remaining milestones of the FECFRAME WG have been:
Mar 2012 	Simple LDPC-Staircase FEC Scheme submitted to IESG as PS
Mar 2012 	Simple RS FEC Scheme submitted to IESG as PS
Jun 2012 	Pseudo CDP for protecting multiple flows submitted to IESG as PS

All those milestones have been finally published as RFCs:
- RFC 6816: Simple Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) Staircase Forward 
Error Correction (FEC) Scheme for FECFRAME
- RFC 6865: Simple Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (FEC) Scheme 
for FECFRAME
- RFC 6801: Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting 
Multiple Source Flows in the Forward Error Correction (FEC) Framework

The FECFRAME WG will be officially closed soon, as all milestones were 
successfully completed. The WG mailing list will remain open.

Thank you to the WG and the WG chairs.

Regards,

   Martin

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe
NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office:
Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End  Road, London, HA4 6QE, GB
Registered in England 2832014