Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] msg layout

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 18:04:27 -0700

Jamal,

This looks like a very good start to me. Weiming and myself are starting
work on the Protocol Messages, we'll post some text once we have
discussed, completed it.

One minor suggestion on the header, you might want to start with the
version field. Hope you don't mind such nits :)

regards
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jamal Hadi Salim

Attached is the begginings of message layout work Robert, Weiming and
myself are supposed to put out.
Modus operandi:
Comments will be incorporated in the text when agreed to and changes 
will be mailed back to list.
Although 3 people are involved in putting out text, all can participate
if they want (but you can wait till final text if you are busy).
I will be version controlling and if possible post diffs when i make
changes.

cheers,
jamal

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol