Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: Conference call ?

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:40:04 -0700

BTW, I will be happy to setup a conference call if everyone would like
this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Khosravi, Hormuzd M 

Avri,

> I would strongly recommend we scrub 2.a before moving on. Its probably
> the most critical part. No rush. I would rather be late than sorry.
>

I am wondering whether there might not be a utility in having a 
conference call at some point to run through some of the remaining 
knots.  Though we are continents apart, there are time that almost work 
with the Pacific US early in the AM and China late at night.

[HK] I think this is a good idea, to make fast progress. Although, it
might be difficult for Weiming with the time difference and English
barrier. What do others think ? I remember that Ram had also proposed
this in the past.

Regards
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol