Subject: [Forces-protocol] draft text - summary of volunteers

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:56:58 -0700

Here is the summary of volunteers again for reference (added 2 sections
on HA, CEM/FEM)

Abstract - Avri
1. Introduction - Avri
2. Definitions - Weiming
3. Protocol Overview - Jamal
4. TML Requirements - Jamal
5. Common Header - Weiming, Ligang, Jamal, Robert
6. Protocol Messages - Hormuzd, Weiming
7. Protocol Scenarios - Hormuzd, Ram
8. High Availability Support - Hormuzd
9. Architectural Considerations, CEM/FEM - Jamal
10. Security Considerations - Ram
11. References - Avri
12. Acknowledgments - All
Appendix
A. Implementation Notes - All?

We decided on the last call to send the text out on our respective
sections by Monday May 24th

Regards
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:17:18 +0200

Hi,

So, do folks want to write in XML from the start or do you want to 
write text and have me xmlify it?  For those who want to start out in 
XML, I can probably put together an example of some basics, though of 
course Marshall's RFC source, available at xml.resources.org (though 
you need to get the entire distribution to get the source.  I can send 
the source of rfc2629 to anyone who wants) is all you really need - it 
is what I used.  I could zip up the files I have now, plus a trivial 
example and send it out to folks if that is the preference.

Also, on the introduction and abstract, if no one minds, I will wait 
until after much of the other material is written to do these - so I 
will not make the 24th deadline.

a.

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 May 2004 08:02:29 -0400

Lets defer the xml to the end. It may be even something we can pass on
to you.
BTW, i have used Marshalls templates in 2-3 drafts in the past but never
as multifiles so wouldnt mind an example with multifiles.

cheers,
jamal