Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] HB msgs ?

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:22:59 -0700

Avri,

Thanks for providing your input.
I am fine with just a single HB msg as well, I believe both approaches
(HB, HB/HB Ack) will work fine. This might also address Weiming's
concern regarding too many msgs for HBs. 

So after this tie-breaker vote (if I may say so :)), is the team fine
with this compromise (Avri's suggestion) for now ?

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]

> I was just thinking 2 msgs for HB, HB
> Resp/Ack...

i am not sure I understand why a HB needs an ack as everyone should be 
sending them on a similar interval  (though in some network 
environments, hopefully not synchronized)

a.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol