Subject: [Forces-protocol] remaining topics of discussion

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:01:40 -0700

Jamal,

I am fine with this list. I'll send out some text to address # 4 below.
Feel free to send text on any of these topics.

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----

The topicas as i see it:
1) It seems to me that the header discussion needs to be completed.
I have raised a few points that need to be addressed in relation to the
header:
- atomicty, transaction definition, windowing, batching, types of
replies, configs from FE->CE
2) peering model - discussion active
3) FEM/CEM - missing from your list
4) I would like to add a new one here: message body format.

Clearing these i think should get us going on the text.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol