Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] Event attributes

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 19:52:14 -0700

Weiming,

-----Original Message-----
[WeimingRe] I don't quite agree to have the HB interval set at the
association
time, because firstly I think this parameter is not important enough
that should
be treated during the association time, secondly, to put it in
association msg
also means this parmater is static, and can not be changed, which I
think reduce
the flexibility. I'm not very sure the harm (tricky)  you mentioned for
such
change, could you explain more?
[HK] I will have to get into implementation details here, but my second
answer (below) might satisfy you for now :)

Once we answer the basic questions, we can decide if this should be part
of Event or Config or some other msg.
[WeimingRe] Actually I'm not sticky to 'Event config', but I think we
may need
to have a careful check of at least FE model to see if such config is
needed.
Another way is just to leave this aside currently,  and later if we
think it is
needed I think it is easy to be added, do you agree?
[HK] Yes that sounds very reasonable. Lets leave it aside for now, we
can add it later if need be.

Thanks
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol