Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] topic 4c: Common Header

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:49:37 -0700

Weiming,

Thanks for volunteering !

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Weiming Wang

Seems we begin to discuss how the writing task is to be assigned.
Hornestly, my
team ( I and Ligang) more prefer to take the task of protocol msg and
common
header writhing, because we think we may be more fit for sth more
technique
instead of beautiful literature oriented. Actually protocol msg is a big
task, I just suggest we assign the 6 msgs to two individuals (1st 3, and
last 3)
for draft starter writing.

[HK] I have already been putting a lot of time into the Protocol
Messages and would like to continue with this work. I will be happy to
work with you if you think this cant be done by a single individual.
BTW, there are more than 6 messages for the protocol...have you seen the
emails sent by Jamal on this ?? I'll send out a summary on this topic.

On the Common Header, I would like to suggest working together with
Jamal, if he has the time.

Regards
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:29:18 +0800

Hormuzd,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Weiming,

-----Original Message-----

[Weiming] I think every one here in our design team put lots of time for it.
Msgs are the core part of the protocol, and also note that we are a design team,
therefore I definitely don't think it is proper to have only one person for the
work. I even suggest Jamal also need to pick up some here, e.g., the
'association and config. msg 'part, so as to keep consistancy with other part.
I'm willing to do the part for 'query/resp and event msg'.

On the Common Header, I would like to suggest working together with
Jamal, if he has the time.
[Weiming] Yes, that's also my thought.

Regards
Hormuzd