Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] Conference call ?

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:49:10 -0700

Hi All,

I can setup a teleconference call for this Friday (May 7th), either at 8
AM PST or 5/6 PM PST.
Let me know which timing will work for you guys, especially Weiming,
Ligang ?
If Friday is not good, then may be we can have one on Monday (May
10th)... again either morning or evening depending on your preferences ?

Let me know,

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Wang,Weiming

Hi,

Teleconference is ok for us, though I more prefer the Netmeeting (just
afraid
some may not use it). Also, I need to check if teleconference is
available for
us, and will let you know soon.

Thank you.
Weiming
----- Original Message -----
From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>

Avri,

> I would strongly recommend we scrub 2.a before moving on. Its probably
> the most critical part. No rush. I would rather be late than sorry.
>

I am wondering whether there might not be a utility in having a
conference call at some point to run through some of the remaining
knots.  Though we are continents apart, there are time that almost work
with the Pacific US early in the AM and China late at night.

[HK] I think this is a good idea, to make fast progress. Although, it
might be difficult for Weiming with the time difference and English
barrier. What do others think ? I remember that Ram had also proposed
this in the past.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 May 2004 22:30:46 -0400

I will attend the call. Probably Weiming who is on the most different
time zone should pick and i will be available.
Lets have some agenda to avoid chaso.

cheers,
jamal

---

From: "Weiming Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:46:55 +0800

Hi Hormuzd,

Maybe Friday 5/6PST is more suitable for us.
We are trying our best to attend the meeting, but just want to let you know that
even if we finally can not attend the meeting (I'm not sure if our equipment
(Dialpad PC to phone) will support us well at that time), pls just go ahead with
you others. You know, we just don't want to be a barrier for our team to speed
up our process. In the case we can not join, I think a minutes may help us to
understand all your ideas well.
Though English is another barrier for us, it's just our pleasure to carefully
listen more and try to understand your ideas:).

Thank you.
Weiming

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 00:55:57 +0200

>> I can setup a teleconference call for this Friday (May 7th), either 

I will be visiting a site in the Arctic that does not have any 
communications of any sort during the first slot.  Since the second 
slot falls at 11 PM here, I might be able to make it - assuming i am 
back south (just below the arctic circle) in time.

a.