Subject: [Forces-protocol] draft text - summary of volunteers

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 19:25:48 -0700

2 sections that we missed in the summary below, I think...
HA & CEM/FEM Interface.
These can be after #7 below. I already posted summary for HA, I will be
happy to write it if Weiming can help out more with Protocol Messages.

Jamal, could you post a short summary for CEM/FEM ? we can probably use
it directly for that section.

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----

Based on the volunteers so far here is a list of draft sections and
volunteers for writing it.

Abstract - Avri
1. Introduction - Avri
2. Definitions - Weiming
3. Protocol Overview - Jamal
4. TML Requirements - Jamal
5. Common Header - Weiming, Ligang (Jamal/Robert)
6. Protocol Messages - Hormuzd, Weiming
7. Protocol Scenarios - Hormuzd, Ram
8. Security Considerations - Ram
9. References - Avri
10. Acknowledgments - All
Appendix
A. Implementation Notes - All?

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:26:31 -0700

Avri,

I would prefer to write my sections in text and pass it on to you for
xmlification (if that word exists :)) Hope that is fine with you.

Thanks again
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]

Hi,

So, do folks want to write in XML from the start or do you want to 
write text and have me xmlify it?  For those who want to start out in 
XML, I can probably put together an example of some basics, though of 
course Marshall's RFC source, available at xml.resources.org (though 
you need to get the entire distribution to get the source.  I can send 
the source of rfc2629 to anyone who wants) is all you really need - it 
is what I used.  I could zip up the files I have now, plus a trivial 
example and send it out to folks if that is the preference.

Also, on the introduction and abstract, if no one minds, I will wait 
until after much of the other material is written to do these - so I 
will not make the 24th deadline.

a.