Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] RE: 01-8

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:10:44 -0700

Avri,

Sorry to bother you via email, but since I wont be coming for the IETF, 
I thought this might be the best way. My reply below..

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 

> This is fine for now but I would prefer the Authors Addresses being a
> separate section rather than part of the Appendix cause that is how I
> have seen it in most RFCs including All the ForCES RFCs.

the problem with what is currently possible is that it came before the 
references when the regular authors section came after.

[HK] This can be easily fixed in the final text, I think

i would probably have to hack at xml2rfc to make it work.  but i still 
think it is against the rules proper - even if you got away with it on 
the requirements.

[HK] I don't think we got away with anything in the Requirements, I wish
we had :-)
If you look at any of the ForCES RFCs (below) that we have so far, the
Authors Addresses are listed as a separate section, not as part of
Appendix. That's my only requirement, I would like to see this as some
section, not in the Appendix. And I agree that this section should be
after the references.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3746.txt, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3549.txt

Thanks
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:53:14 -0500

> I thought this might be the best way. My reply below..

no bother, my life is spent in email.  well almost.

Anyway, i will see what i can do about it.  At the worst, I will hand 
edit on the final submission - when we get there.