Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: 01-5

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:35:49 -0700

Avri,

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>
> The WG should see the draft after we are done i think. I wouldnt say
we
> are.

i tend to disagree with this.  now that this is a WG document, and the 
WG is the owner of the doc, i believe they should have more frequent 
snapshots and should be brought into the discussions.

but i defer to the team and the chairs on this issue.

[HK] I completely agree with you on this, if we cannot agree on issues
we should start sending emails to the main list and ask for WG opinion.
This way we can make faster progress and keep the WG involved as well.

regards
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol