Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: 01-8

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:34:12 -0700

Exactly, you got it right Weiming...thats all I asked for.
I am not sure what gave Avri a different impression...but I can
understand...its 2:30 AM in the morning her time!

Thanks for doing this, Avri!
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: Wang,Weiming [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:30 PM
To: Khosravi, Hormuzd M; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Ligang Dong; Robert Haas;
[email-masked]; Jamal Hadi Salim
Subject: Re: 01-8

Hi Hormuzd, Avri as well.

I think it's not bad to keep a 'Author' section at the first pages,
while at the
draft end, followed by a 'Author Address' section. I don't think it's
necessary
to remove the first 'Author' section if it is allowed to be there. What
you mean
may ask Avri to change the 'Author Address' section to be normal rather
than a
table of email list, right?

Weiming
----- Original Message -----
From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: 01-8

Avri,

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
>
> Author Addresses - pls add all our names and address along with yours
> and Remove Appendix A. You can get most of it from the Requirements
RFC
> (I am surprised no one noticed this before, including myself:))

can't add the addresses without the header as far as i know - certainly
can't in xml. the only addresses that belong in the address section in
the end are the ones in the header and are the ones that need to be
contacted during 48 hours.

[HK] For the Requirements RFC, we listed all the authors addresses at
the end and only the Editors names in the front (header). We actually
listed the Editors addresses separately at the end, you can do the same
here...no problem with that. Have the rules changed again, in this
regard ? Pls correct me if I am wrong...

Thanks
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol