Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-0.txt

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:51:37 -0700

Avri,

I sent an update to the HA section, pls incorporate it into the draft

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Khosravi, Hormuzd M; Jamal Hadi Salim; [email-masked]; Steve
Blake; Ligang Dong; Weiming Wang
Subject: draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-0.txt

hi,

i will try to put out a draft each day over the next few days including 
anything i have received so far.

at this point, unless i missed something (alwasys possible as we know) 
i only had Jamal's diffs.

the current draft is:
http://psg.com/~avri/forces/draft/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-0.txt

while i read all the email, it is easiest if the subject lines 
indicates something that should be included in the draft. for example, 
put [draft] in the subject line.  i will still read all the messages 
looking for content and just in case i have a comment, but to be sure i 
catch everything, it is best to be obvious.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:12:48 -0400

what did you do, rewrite the entire section.  or do i need to go 
through and find the diffs?

a.