Subject: [Forces-protocol] draft update ?

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:34:01 -0700

Hi Avri,

If you could incorporate the sections that Weiming and myself sent out
into the draft and send us an update that would be great! It would be
much easier to review the text after this.

Thanks a lot,
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: Wang,Weiming [mailto:[email-masked]] 

Hi Avri,

I'v updated the RedirectMsg, QueryMsg, and EventMsg as XML file in the
attachments. It's a pity that I just find I can not pass to parse the
file by
xml2rfc because it included some of the format defined by you, therefore
it
seems I can not verify the correctness of the  file for the xml format.
I really
want to save some of your work but it seems I'm not able to. If you
like, next
time I would just use txt like Hormuzd did.

There is no change to the definition part.

Hormuzd, I have mostly tried best to follow your format, but still there
are
some places that I prefer my style. Anyway, it matters less.

thank you.
Weiming

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol