Subject: [Forces-protocol] protocol draft editing?

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Oct 2004 11:07:37 -0400

Now that we seem to have made progress on the basics..
Avri,
Could you post a URL to the xml docs that we could start editing?
We could start with the TODO action items as posted by Hormuzd.

cheers,
jamal

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Oct 2004 19:23:33 -0400

---

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:32:39 +0800

That's the point.
One followed point is the BNF or bitmap. I'm ok with both. What's your idea,
Hormuzd and other guys?

weiming

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Oct 2004 08:35:30 -0400

Avri must be on travel or tied up somewhere around the globe.
The latest i could find is:
http://psg.com/~avri/forces/draft/Archive-Forces-Protocol-02.zip

Does anyone know if theres something newer or should we start here?
Hormuzd can you post that todo distribution?

cheers,
jamal

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:16:52 -0400

hi,

you will find a zip, a tar and a tgz in 
http://psg.com/~avri/forces/draft/

Please let this list know when you are working on a file.
And for simplicity sake it is easier if it is one person per file at a 
time.

cheers

a.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:14:46 -0400

i sent this out yesterday but it appears you all have not seen it yet.
a.

hi,

cheers

a.