Subject: [Forces-protocol] draft update....

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:38:29 -0700

Hi Avri,

Here is the new text for section 6 (6.1, 6.3, 6.7), I have incorporated
Robert's comments. Pls go ahead and Insert this into the draft.

Updating the draft once a day is fine, I just have a tough time reading
xml files on my laptop that runs Windows...I probably shouldn't mention
this ;)

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 6:13 PM
To: Khosravi, Hormuzd M
Cc: Wang,Weiming; [email-masked]; Jamal Hadi Salim; Ligang
Dong; [email-masked]; Robert Haas
Subject: Re: [Forces-protocol] RE: draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-0.txt

On 22 okt 2004, at 19.10, Khosravi, Hormuzd M wrote:

> Avri,
>
> All of us are not very familiar with XML, so you will have to bare
with
> the text for sometime...I could easily maintain this entire draft in
> Word but most folks wont like that.

fine.  as i said dealing with text is ok, though text diff is easier.

>
> Is it possible for you to convert Weiming's section (that he sent
today
> morning) to text and send them to me? (even if you don't add it to the
> draft right now) I requested you in the morning, but seems like you
> missed that part...?
>

i did not miss it, i was waiting for Weiming's response to Robert's 
changes.  but i will fold it in this evening in any case.  I was 
assuming i would do one version a day.  yesterday i did two since i had 
missed your HA material.

the material is coming in a sort of a chaotic manner  and while my 
preference would be to let things settle down before cutting in the 
text, i realize that because we waited until the last minute to do 
updates (in true ietf style, i might add) we don't have that luxury.

a.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:58:54 -0400

ouch.

ok,  i just integrated Weiming's xml in.  the problem was it had a 
bunch of syntactic problems.  i think xml2rfc is a lot stricter then 
oxygen.

http://psg.com/~avri/forces/draft/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-2.txt

i will integrate your further changes in later - in a few hours.

please - everyone - let me know which changes belong in.  please flag 
the messages with changes that are supposed to go in.  the constant 
messages with 2 copies each is blowing my mind - or at least my 
concentration.  i need some definite clues.

a.

On 22 okt 2004, at 21.38, Khosravi, Hormuzd M wrote:

> <section-6-update.txt>