Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01.txt

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:56:36 -0700

Avri,

I agree with Robert's comment below, pls call yourself as Editor in the
draft.
Also, you can list your address in a separate section for Editor's
addresses, if you like.

I did have a comment on the Author's addresses section, I will send you
in another email

Regards
Hormuzd 

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Haas [mailto:[email-masked]] 

- you should appear as "Editor", not "co-editor". At least that's my 
understanding. Also, the ETRI name appears on the first page. I thought 
you said you didn't want that ? I personally don't care.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol