Subject: [Forces-protocol] draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-0.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:07:58 -0400

hi,

i will try to put out a draft each day over the next few days including 
anything i have received so far.

at this point, unless i missed something (alwasys possible as we know) 
i only had Jamal's diffs.

the current draft is:
http://psg.com/~avri/forces/draft/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-01-0.txt

while i read all the email, it is easiest if the subject lines 
indicates something that should be included in the draft. for example, 
put [draft] in the subject line.  i will still read all the messages 
looking for content and just in case i have a comment, but to be sure i 
catch everything, it is best to be obvious.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol