Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] RE: 01-8

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:50:50 -0700

Ok, I didn't realize this is an XML problem...i am not an XML expert,
but this was definitely very easy to do in Word. I would go with
Weiming's suggestion and make this change in the final text file,
instead of figuring out XML right now.

Again, I apologize for the delay...i had no idea this would be so
difficult with XML.

Thanks & regards
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 

i am totally at a loss to know how to satisfy you all on this address 
thing.

xml certainly does not support listing as authors in the back and not 
in the front.  i am sure there is someway around it, but the point is 
the authors addresses in the back are supposed to correspond to the 
addresses in the header.  i expect you did not use xml in the 
requirements.

i can't believe you started this all at the last minute.  it is now 
2:30 in the morning and instead of doing a read through i am ditzing 
around with addresses.

i expect i will try to submit with the entire list. see what happens.  
it will probably get through the id editor - just won't get through rfc 
editor without special petitions and good reasons.

a.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 02:56:09 -0400

> Again, I apologize for the delay...i had no idea this would be so

XML is not hard.  it follows the rules precisely.

a.