Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: Conference Call this Week ?

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:27:49 -0700

Ok, we can start at 8:30 AM. I guess Avri might have to leave early in
this case. Avri, will it be possible for you to attend this meeting on
your mobile from the airport ?

Pls do let us know if you have any suggestions,

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 4:43 AM
To: Khosravi, Hormuzd M; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: Putzolu, David
Subject: RE: Conference Call this Week ?

I will not be attending this IETF due to travel restrictions etc. 
Regarding the conference call it you can start at 8:30 AM your time that
would be good. I have other meetings.

Regards
Ramg

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Khosravi, Hormuzd M [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 4:50 PM
To: [email-masked]; Ligang Dong; [email-masked]; Wang,Weiming;
Robert Haas; Jamal Hadi Salim; Gopal Ram (Nokia-NRC/Boston)
Cc: Putzolu, David
Subject: Conference Call this Week ?

Hi Team,

I would propose we have a conference call this week to close on some of
the outstanding issues.
I think this is a good time since most of the issues are fresh in our
minds and not all of us will be able to make it to the IETF meeting. For
one, I will be unable to attend, so will Ram and Weiming I believe. Once
we resolve these issues, we can submit another draft update by early
next week.

Let me know what day/time works for you. I would suggest Wed, Thu, or
Friday early morning call my time i.e. 8 AM PST, but I will be happy to
accommodate your times so that we can get everyone. 

Pls let us know soon ?

Regards
Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:53:39 -0400

i will stick with it as long as i can, probably can do about an hour.

i also think we need to talk about the 'path' issue.  i must admit that 
at the moment, i would be unable to clearly delineate the two, or is it 
more, positions.  is there anyone on this list, preferably not one of 
the protagonists who tend to speak in their own terms, who can boil 
down the issue to a few sentences?

a.

---

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:15:18 +0200

Hormuzd,
8.30am is fine with me. But I won't be able to make it for more than an 
hour.
Could you please make sure that we have an agenda with time allocated 
for each item, in order of importance if possible ? Who will take notes 
? As a general remark, it is more productive if for each item someone 
presents a brief intro of the issue to get everyone in synch.

Regards,
-Robert

-- 
Robert Haas
IBM Zurich Research Laboratory
Säumerstrasse 4
CH-8803 Rüschlikon/Switzerland
phone +41-1-724-8698  fax +41-1-724-8578  http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~rha