Subject: [Forces-protocol] RE: sync with BNF as discussed with model folks

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:23:53 -0700

Jamal, 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamal Hadi Salim [mailto:[email-masked]] 

> Regarding HB msgs, these have been discussed a lot last time. I don't
> think these are affect by FE Object, etc...but this is a minor one, I
> think.

I think its minor for deadline purpsoses. However, as is noted
everything MUST target an LFB. This message also applies.

[HK] I am not sure I understand exactly what you mean by everything MUST
target an LFB. All the messages are addressed to Ces and Fes...we
decided to use the FE Object/LFB for representing FE info, and thus most
of the content of messages can be represented as LFBs. What does
targeting a LFB mean ?? We cant have HBs between Ces and Fes ?

Hormuzd

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Oct 2004 20:32:07 -0400

> targeting a LFB mean ?? We cant have HBs between Ces and Fes ?

What i mean is some LFB needs to process that message. And i thought the
FE object was a good target.
In other words you cant just send a message to an entity called "FE"
anymore. 
Does this make sense?

cheers,
jamal

The message is now 
mainhdr LFBclass

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Oct 2004 11:00:15 -0400

The question below is still outstanding.
I have updated discussion so far with minor changes. Attached.

cheers,
jamal