Subject: RE: [Forces-protocol] manageabilty

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:41:46 -0800

Hi Avri,

By all means...I would appreciate it if you took the lead on writing
this section!
Lets include this section in the next rev of the draft which I hope we
can get out soon after this IETF meeting.

Thanks a lot for volunteering,
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 10:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Patrick Droz; Putzolu, David
Subject: [Forces-protocol] manageabilty

hi,

For those of you at the Routing Meeting last night, you saw the  
discussion on adding a manageability section to routing area drafts.   
The suggestion that came out of the meeting was that we should find a  
few docs to try this out on.  The co-authors decided that we should be  
the first to try this - make us take our own medicine first.

so as one of the co-authors of the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-rtg-manageability- 
requirements-00.txt
and a co-author of this draft, I feel I should volunteer myself to  
write such a section.  But before I do so, I wanted to make sure that  
this was ok with you all.

Please let me know.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol