Subject: [Forces-protocol] latest update of the model draft

From: "Deleganes, Ellen M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:42:49 -0800

This is the latest version of the model draft. The most significant
change was to pull out the class definitions section from this draft and
update the references through the rest of the document. Other minor
editorial changes have also been made.

The major open issue is the need to update the FE and LFB attribute XML
based on the discussions that have been going on in the reflector as
these have to reflect the class definitions. There are a number of
editorial comments throughout these sections that need to be resolved as
the major rework is being done. These were captured in an earlier email.

Regards,

Ellen

_______________________________________________
Forces-protocol mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/forces-protocol

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 14:27:05 -0500

Ellen,
can you please post a diff?

cheers,
jamal

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 12:42, Deleganes, Ellen M wrote:
> change was to pull out the class definitions section from this draft
> and update the references through the rest of the document. Other
> minor editorial changes have also been made.
> 
>  
> 
> The major open issue is the need to update the FE and LFB attribute
> XML based on the discussions that have been going on in the reflector
> as these have to reflect the class definitions. There are a number of
> editorial comments throughout these sections that need to be resolved
> as the major rework is being done. These were captured in an earlier
> email.
> 
>  
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Ellen
> 
> 
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
>