Subject: (FRNETMIB) Current WG schedule for Adelaide

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 17:13:43 -0500

Frnetmibbers,

To aid you in your travel scheduling, we are currently scheduled to meet on 
Monday morning in Adelaide:

MONDAY, March 27, 2000
0800-0900 Continental Breakfast
0900-0930 Opening Plenary Session
0930-1130 Morning Sessions
INT frnetmib Frame Relay Service MIB WG

Note that this scheduling is still subject to change, although they will 
try to keep us in this time slot if at all possible.

When planning your travel (if you haven't already), remember that it may 
take almost two days of adjusted clock time to reach Adelaide, depending on 
where you're starting from of course.  In my case, for example, I am 
leaving Boston at 5:30 PM on Thursday 3/23, changing planes in LA, changing 
planes again in Melbourne, and arriving in Adelaide at 11:10 AM local time 
on Saturday 3/25.  Your results may vary. :-)

To further confuse things, Adelaide is offset from most of the rest of the 
world by 30 minutes, AND Australian Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday 
3/26.  Once they have left DST on 3/26, they will be +9:30 with respect to GMT.

And also keep in mind that European DST begins on Sunday 3/26, and US DST 
begins on the following Sunday, 4/2.  Can you keep that all straight? :-)

Cheers,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.