Subject: (FRNETMIB) Frame Relay SLD MIB ready for WG Last Call

From: "Robert A. Steinberger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:30:58 -0500

All,

The authors of  Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay Service
Level Definitions (
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt
) feel that it is ready for working group last call.

The current issues with the document are:

   * We will request IANA find the correct home for this document
     outside of experimental when it is submitted to the RFC Editor.
     This will be done with a clearly defined comment where the
     experimental location currently lives.
   * typo in section 2.7.1: "dive" should be "divide"
   * frsldSmplIdx should be frsldSmplCtrlIdx for consistent naming

These will be handled along with any changes found in working group last
call.

Rob Steinberger
Paradyne Networks

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:16:17 -0500

This begins WG last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt, to 
conclude 4/19.  I'm giving it three weeks due to us still being at the 
IETF, next week's Frame Relay Forum meeting, and the Frame Relay 2000 event 
in Berlin the week after.  As always, comments to the list.

Thanks,
Andy

-------

>These will be handled along with any changes found in working group last

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886