Subject: (FRNETMIB) Updated frnetmib agenda (third time the charm?)

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:26:06 -0500

The mfr mib was just updated on the server.  Here's the updated agenda.

Thanks,
Andy

------

Frame Relay Service MIB WG (frnetmib)

Tuesday, March 28 2000, 1300 - 1515, Room 8&9
=============================================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass,
    draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt, Definitions of Managed
    Objects for Frame Relay Service Level Definitions

    To prepare, please see the following:
    http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.13/frf13.pdf
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt

3. Prayson Pate, Bob Lynch, and Ken Rehbehn,
    draft-ietf-frnetmib-mfrmib-01.txt,
    Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling the
    UNI/NNI Multilink Frame Relay Function

    To prepare, please see the following:
    http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.16/frf16.pdf
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-mfrmib-01.txt

4. Ken Rehbehn, recent updates to draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-10.txt,
    Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay Service
    
    To prepare, please see the following:
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-10.txt
    
5. Open discussion

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.