Subject: (FRNETMIB) Technical Error - frLportFragSize range in draft-ietf-frnetmib-fr s-mib-10.txt

From: "Rehbehn, Kenneth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:54:20 -0500

As I was examining the RFC-Editor bound draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-10.txt I
noticed a technical error.  The size range for a single fragment
frLportFragSize exceeds the accepted limit for the FCS defined in Q.922.  We
should use the same size range (1..4096) as the other max frame size objects
(e.g. frPVCEndptInMaxFrameSize).

I would like to see an RFC-Editor instruction to make this change.  Comments
to the list to determine consensus or identify problems would be
appreciated.

Regards,
Ken

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ken Rehbehn                              Phone: +1-301-296-2325
Visual Networks                            Fax: +1-301-296-2302
2092 Gaither Rd              EMail: [email-masked]
Rockville, MD  20850              http://www.visualnetworks.com 
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.

---

From: David Fowler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:22:31 -0500

Sounds good to me.

David