Subject: (FRNETMIB) End of WG last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:15:44 -0400

This ends WG last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt, with 
no comments received.  This is being forwarded to the IESG to be published 
as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Cheers,
Andy

-------

At 06:16 PM 3/29/00 -0500, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
>This begins WG last call on draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt, 
>to conclude 4/19.  I'm giving it three weeks due to us still being at the 
>IETF, next week's Frame Relay Forum meeting, and the Frame Relay 2000 
>event in Berlin the week after.  As always, comments to the list.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414  fax:978 392-2074
Lucent Technologies                 1 Robbins Road    Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.