Subject: (FRNETMIB) draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-06.txt and draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib -12.txt

From: "Rehbehn, Kenneth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:34:29 -0400

I have posted new drafts to the I-D editor.  These drafts reflect changes
made in response to further comments received from the IESG review process.
The FR/ATM MIB has the most substantial changes.  These changes are
editorial.

To aid in evaluation of the changes I have created a color coded DIFF report
that shows, line-by-line, which lines have changed since the last version.
This .pdf report as well as the .txt file sent to the I-D editor can be
found in:

ftp://ftp.visualnetworks.com/Pub/IETF/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-12.zip
ftp://ftp.visualnetworks.com/Pub/IETF/draft-ietf-frnetmib-atmiwf-06.zip

Both MIBs have passed smicng compilation using the latest version of the
smicng compiler.

The drafts are now ready for the RFC editor.

Regards,
Ken

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ken Rehbehn                              Phone: +1-301-296-2325
Visual Networks                            Fax: +1-301-296-2302
2092 Gaither Rd              EMail: [email-masked]
Rockville, MD  20850              http://www.visualnetworks.com 
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.