Subject: (FRNETMIB) Draft Pittsburgh frnetmib agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:23:13 -0400

All,

I've enclosed the draft frnetmib agenda for Pittsburgh.  Let me know if 
anyone has any additions.

Thanks,
Andy

--------

Frame Relay Service MIB WG (frnetmib)

TUESDAY, August 1, 2000, 1415-1515, Room TBA
============================================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass,
    draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-00.txt, Definitions of Managed
    Objects for Frame Relay Service Level Definitions

    http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.13/frf13.pdf
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-01.txt

3. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass, Frame Relay Circuit Interface MIB

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-steinberger-frsi-00.txt

4. Open discussion
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis     [email-masked]     phone:408-383-7223
Vivace Networks/2730 Orchard Parkway/San Jose, CA 95134/fax:408-904-4748
http://www.vivacenetworks.com

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.