Subject: (FRNETMIB) Draft San Diego frnetmib agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:46:54 -0500

Here is the draft San Diego agenda.  Unfortunately, I have a conflict at 
the same time (I'm presenting in another session), so I cannot attend the 
meeting.  Ken Rehbehn has kindly agreed to guest-chair in my place.  If 
anyone else would like to volunteer to take the minutes, that would be 
great - it would certainly make Ken's life easier.  As always, comments to 
the list.

Frame Relay Service MIB WG (frnetmib)

TUESDAY, December 12, 2000, 1700-1800, Room TBA
===============================================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
Guest Chair: Ken Rehbehn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. Ken Rehbehn, draft-ietf-frnetmib-mfrmib-04.txt,
    Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling the
    UNI/NNI Multilink Frame Relay Function

    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-mfrmib-04.txt

3. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass,
    draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-02.txt, Definitions of Managed
    Objects for Frame Relay Service Level Definitions

    http://www.frforum.com/5000/Approved/FRF.13/frf13.pdf
    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-02.txt

4. Rob Steinberger and Orly Nicklass, draft-ietf-frnetmib-frsi-00.txt,
    Frame Relay Circuit Interface MIB

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frsi-00.txt

4. Open discussion

Cheers,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis     [email-masked]     phone:408-383-7223
Vivace Networks/2730 Orchard Parkway/San Jose, CA 95134/fax:408-904-4748
http://www.vivacenetworks.com

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe frnetmib' in the body of the message.