Subject: Ftp-WG: CHECK THIS OUT!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:01:14 -0500

THE NUDE CELEBRITY COLLECTION!!!

Are You Tired of Spending Countless Hours Searching for
Pictures of Nude Celebrities?
Well The Search is Over!!!!!!
Celebrite Nudes CD-Rom with 640+ Meg of Images Over 8500
Different Images Plus Many Extras!!!

This CD-ROM contains some of the Hottest Actresses,
Playboy Centerfolds, Singers, Models, and every Other 
Celebrity out there.  Don't waste your time searching the 
net for pay sites when all you need is this CD.  The CD 
includes over 640 Megs of different pictures with pictures 
of celebrities such as, Shannon Tweed, Uma Thurman, 
Virginia Madsen, Winona Ryder,Alice Krieg, Annett O'Toole, 
Angela Bassett, Anne Archer,Bridgette Fonda, Patricia 
Arquette, Penelope Anne Miller, Robin Wright, Salma Hayek, 
Vivica Fox, Leeza Gibbons, Sandra Bernhard, Diane Sawyer,
Princess Di, Gennifer Flowers, Fergie, Angie Everhart, Anna
Nicole Smith, The Barbi Twins, Bo Derek, Christie Brinkley,
Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Danielle
House, Elle McPhearson, Jenny McCarthy, Jessica Hahn, Kate
Moss, Kathy Ireland, Naomi Campbell, Niki Taylor, Pam Anderson,
Stacy Sanches, Tawny Kitean, Tyra Banks, Vendela Kiirsenbaum,
Booke Shields, Carol Alt, Paula Barbieri, Rebecca Romijn, Barbi
Benton, Carmen Electra, Cline Dion, Cher, Courtney Love, Daisy Fuentes,
 Janet Jackson, Jewel, Lita Ford, Madonna, Mariah
Carey, Samatha Fox, Spice Girls, Toni Braxton, Vaness Williams,
Barbara Streisand, Fem 2 Fem, Stevie Nicks, TLC, Donna
D'Errico, Gina Lee Nolin, Nicole Eggert, Yasmine Bleeth, 
Sharon Stone, Geena Davis, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, 
Julia Roberts, Lauren Holly, Linda Hamilton, Lolita Davidovich,
Marilu Henner, Marisa Tomei,Marla Maples Trump, Mary Elizabeth
Masterantonio, Donna Mills, Heather Locklear, Kim Delaney,
Linda Carter, Lucy Lawless, Nicolette Sheridan, Shannon
Doherty, Tori Spelling, Gillian Anderson, Jennie Garth, Neve
Campbell, Vanna White, Alicia Silverstone, Alyssa Milano, 
Goldie Hawn, Jennifer Anniston, Suzanne Sommers, Tiffany
Amber-Thiessen, Christina Applegate, Courtney Cox, Julia-
Lewis Dreyfuss, Lisa Kudrow, Phoebe Cates, Robin Givens,
Ashley Judd, Bridgett Nielson, Cameron Diaz, Daryll Hannah,
Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore, Elizabeth Shue, Farrah Fawcett,
Gwyneth Paltrow, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jane Seymour, Jodie
Foster, Kate Winslett, Kelly Preston, Kim Bassinger, Linda
Carter, Live Tyler, Meg Ryan, Melanie Griffith, Michelle
Pfeiffer, Natasha Kinski, Nicole Kidman, Renee Russo, 
Rosanna Arquette, Sandra Bullock, Whitney Houston, Adrienne
Barbeau, Marilyn Monroe, Meryl Streep, Natalie Wood, 
Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, Grace Kelley, Cheryl Tiegs,
Monica Seles, Stefi Graf, Tonya Harding, Katarina Whitt,
Maria Shriver and so much more.
How could  you go wrong?  There are many many more on this
CD.  If I tried to name them all, I would still be typing.

For all you Picture editors, there is a Fake Photos section
on the cd.  With over 8500 pictures to work with, you can
come up with some pretty crazy pics.

Also Included in This Great Collection is the Infamous
Pamela and Tommy Lee Videos.

Besides just having Pamela and Tommy Lee, the CD has a 
video section including videos of Jennifer Connelly, Lea
Thompson, Patty Ford, Appolonia, Teri Hatcher, Jamie
Lee Curtis, Alyssa Milano, Anna Nicole Smith, Jenny McCarthy,
and Erika Elaynik.

For a Bonus, there is a program included on the CD to make
Screen Savers.  With over 8500 pictures the options are
limitless.  

There are many Nude Celebrity CD-ROMS on the Web, but this
is by far the Biggest and the Best Collection out there.

Cash, Checks, and Money Orders Accepted.

You Must Be 18 Years or Older To Purchase this CD!!!

Also Available:  Nude Celebrity Videos, Collection # 1 & 
Collection # 2. 
Purchase each CD for $10.00 + $2.00 (U.S.) shipping & handling,
or take advantage of This Great Offer:

Purchase All 3 CD's for Only $29.95 (U.S) & Your Shipping &
Handling is FREE!!!

Please fill out the order form below and specify which CD's
you are ordering.

                          QUANTITY   S&H   TOTAL

NUDE CELEBRITIES:

COLLECTION #1   :

COLLECTION #2   :

TOTAL AMOUNT of PURCHASE:                ___________

Please send concealed cash, check, or money order for your
purchase of the above cd's to:

P. Calderone
P.O. Box 205
Brodheadsville, PA  18322-205
U.S.A.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, PLEASE ADD $3.00 (U.S.) FOR ADDITIONAL 
SHIPPING & HANDLING.

P.S.  PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS

Thank You & Have a Nice Day   :o)

This message complies with the proposed United States 
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail bill, Section 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (c) of S.1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail
on the subject line,or the above address for you to be removed from our mailing list.  For additional info., see:
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.
html

DUE TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS, THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE
IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON.