Subject: Ftp-WG: clients and servers that implement stream RESTART, SIZE

From: "Janet Wolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:36:03 -0500

Can you tell me any FTP servers and clients known to have implemented
REST command in stream mode, and the SIZE command?

Thanks!

---

From: Alun Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:47:14 -0500

>REST command in stream mode, and the SIZE command?

You should find that _most_ currently supported FTP servers have 
implemented REST in stream mode for some time now, with the notable 
exception of Microsoft's Internet Information Server, where very little 
attention at all has been paid to FTP support.

Alun.
~~~~

--
Texas Imperial Software | Try WFTPD, the Windows FTP Server. Find it
1602 Harvest Moon Place | at web site http://www.wftpd.com or email
Cedar Park TX 78613     | us at [email-masked].  VISA / MC accepted.
Fax +1 (512) 378 3246   | NT based ISPs, be sure to read details of
Phone +1 (512) 378 3246 | WFTPD Pro, NT service version - $100.
*WFTPD and WFTPD Pro now available as native Alpha versions for NT*