Subject: Ftp-WG: Jobs from home

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:28:04 -0500

Researched, Legitimate...
Work-At-Home Jobs And Opportunities!

                   ** HOMEWORKERS NEEDED **

Choose from hundreds of EASY JOBS and other opportunities that 
Are now available! Over 200 legitimate companies NOW HIRING! 
Make Excellent Pay!

Yes!!... You can increase your income by performing Assembly or 
Clerical work in your home!  Introducing the . . .. 

                  Home Employment Directory
           (The Ultimate Work-At-Home Source Book)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Who are these companies listed in our Home Employment Directory?  

Over 200 EXCELLENT companies especially researched and selected
 - Now hiring people to work for them at home. There is a large 
Selection of jobs available. (See list below). The Home Employment 
Directory is packed full of great home based jobs.

Our company has researched thousands of businesses that offer 
Home-based employment for over 16 years. We check on any 
Business that we are unfamiliar with before we accept them into
Our program. Our vast experience allows us to use our insider 
Knowledge of this industry.  In addition, we check with there 
Local Better Business Bureau or with local government sources. 
Most of the companies in our program have proven themselves and 
Have been with us for a long time. We also update our data on 
These companies at least annually.

The Home Employment Directory offers the best work-at-home 
Employment opportunities in the USA and some in Canada.  
This Directory includes the names and addresses of each company 
With a full description of the assembly or clerical work offered. 
The goal of S M A  (a member with the Better Business Bureau) is to provide you with the most up to date and current true opportunities for home work. 

Most of the assembly opportunities require no special training, 
Skills, or equipment. Their instructions are easy to follow and 
Understand, and can be mastered immediately. Many of the companies 
Will train you to work with them and several of them provide work 
That can be done by disabled people. 

If you are looking to find out about the best work-at-home 
Opportunities available on a national scale then this is the 
Information you've been looking for. Contact these companies 
Directly and work for as many as you like that is willing to pay 
You to perform a service or task at home or based from your home. 
Start making money for the things you've always wanted right from 
The comforts of your own home.  It is by the far the best of 
It's kind anywhere in the world. We guarantee it!

Why do companies employ home-based workers?  There are many reasons 
But the bottom line is cost. Companies can save money on: office 
Space, office equipment and machines, and not having to hire full 
Time employees when they won't need them year round. This can make 
It less expensive for some companies to farm-out certain tasks or
Jobs.  This is good news for people like you who are looking for 
Legitimate opportunities to make an extra income from home. The hard 
Part is finding these opportunities - but easily available to you 
Through the Home Employment Directory. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A variety of work available!  

Some of the EASY types of Clerical Work jobs available are: 

Newspaper Clipping 
Photography 
Computer work 
Consumer opinions 
Greeting Service Compiling Names
Supermarket Promotion 
Photography work
Artwork for greeting cards 
Temp work Transcription work 
Translation work 
Writing assignments 
And much more...  

There are numerous companies offering a variety of products that 
Need assembly work. These products appeal to both men and women.    
Some of the EASY types of Assembly and Craft Work jobs available 
Are:

Toys & gifts 
Needle work 
Electronic components 
Leather products 
String art stuffed animals
Baby burp pads 
Jewelry
Art work for greeting cards 
Potpourri - sachets Dough art 
Wood puppets 
Holiday decorations 
Hand painting 
Doll house furniture 
And much more . . .  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Financial Freedom in your own home!!  Earn Money Immediately!

You can be part of the growing family of independent minded men 
And women across the country who have decided to take their fate 
Into their own hands and wish to be their own boss. The financial 
Rewards can run from just a few HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS a week on a 
Part-time basis to THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per month on a full-time 
Basis. It all depends on how hard a person is willing to 
Work to pursue his or her goals. You're only limited by your own
Desires and motivation! 

Your place of residence is unimportant! As long as the U.S. 
Postal Service or United Parcel Service can make deliveries to 
Your address, you can enjoy the benefits of working at home. 

This year 1.2 million employees will spend more than 35 hours per 
Week working at home in some form of formal arrangement with there 
Firm. That's more than a 30% increase from just one year ago! 

Whatever your situation is... whether you're a housewife or 
Househusband, work part-time or full-time, is a senior citizen, 
Have a handicap, or just don't like the hassle of a regular 9:00 - 
5:00 job... there are companies that will hire you to work in 
Your own home! 
*************************************************************
FREE BONUS!!  Special Offer For an Early Order. 

Order the Home Employment Directory and you'll 
Receive our "Business Opportunity Guide" absolutely FREE of charge! 
Our publishing company has searched out and compiled a directory of approximately 50 companies that offer a business opportunity. Many 
Of these opportunities are businesses you can start right from your 
Own home with very little investment, on a part-time or full-time 
Basis, if you're sincere in starting your own business. 

Remember the saying, "If you wait for things to happen ... they 
Never will!" Don't let this opportunity pass you by! 

>From our family to yours: "We wish you the best of luck!"

*************************************************************
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TODAY - 
LIMITED JOB OPENINGS SO ACT NOW!!

The Home Employment Directory - just  $19.95(Shipping and Handling included)
, We Accepts: Checks, M.O, Or Cashiers Check 

Print the following form and mail it to:

                                                                           S M A
                                                          1300 N. Cahuenga Blvd  #292
                                                                 Hollywood, CA  90028 

Ship to: ______________________________________________ 
Shipping Address: _____________________________________ 
City: ________________________________________________ 
State: _______________________________________________ 
Zip Code: ____________________________________________ 
Your email: ___________________________________________ 
Your telephone #: ______________________________________

Make check payable to: 
S M A

All orders ship within 24 hours.