Subject: Ftp-WG: Investor and Stock Alert, this is the one please read

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:41:01 -0500

NEWS CONFIRMED FOR FRIDAY WILL SKYROCKET THIS .90 STOCK TO $4 OR HIGHER
BY MONDAY!!!!
 
JBRD the great opportunity to buy on the dip, the news will be on Friday 
[JBRD] 
xuligan [192.150.150.253]
[email-masked] 

JBRD-BUY OUT BY MAJOR RECORD GIANT AT $3.60 PER SHARE!! 
[JBRD]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Just caught the heavy Stock chat room Alert of rumours by 2 "insiders" of
JBRD buyout by Record Giant at $3.60 per share.  It is not the $5 that
everyone was hoping for, but $3.60 for a $1 investment is not bad. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Just copied from BOBZ and a lot of this information on Yahoo Stock chat
as well!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
JBRD flying!!!! 
 
Record Initial Ship for J-Bird Records Rockapella 2 Enters North American
Marketplace Representing J-Bird Records' Most Successful Initial Shipment
of CDs to the Retail Community 
 
WILTON, Conn., Mar 28, 2000 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Rockapella 2
enters retail brick and mortar stores today as J-Bird Music Group's (OTC
Bulletin Board: JBRD) most successful initial shipment of CDs to the
retail community to date. The phenomenal new CD will be represented in
stores such as Tower, Virgin, Musicland, and Wherehouse, among others. 
 
The album, released nationwide today, features a remake of the chart
topping Squeeze classic "Tempted" which is already gaining success for
J-Bird Records as the number 3 most added on the fmqb AC (adult
contemporary) chart. Radio has also responded with 10 adds at Top 40
radio. 
 
"With this highly anticipated brand new CD Rockapella is poised to take
their place on the charts of mainstream pop music," said Jay Barbieri
President & CEO of J-Bird Music Group. "Brand new material combined with
the enormous amount of publicity and media scheduled will ensure that
Rockapella 2 reaches new sales heights for both the group and the
company". 
 
If you have not seen Rockapella at any of their sold out live
performances, you may be familiar with them performing the Folgers anthem
"Rockin' Morning" and the Folgers Christmas jingle "Holiday Wake-Up" both
of which are included on the new CD courtesy of the Procter & Gamble
Company. 
 
J-Bird Music Group, Ltd., the first World Wide Web recording label, is a
completely integrated, independent music company utilizing a business
model developed to generate sustained profitability in the Internet era.
Rockapella 2 will be distributed by The Navarre Corporation (Nasdaq:
NAVR) and available at the J-Bird web site, http://www.jbirdrecords.com .
J-Bird Records was established as the First WWW Recording Label in 1996
by music industry executive and visionary Jay Barbieri. The label
successfully combines online and traditional marketing and distribution
for its roster of over 300 artists. 
 
SOURCE J-Bird Music Group 
 
CONTACT: Asa Fish of J-Bird Records 203 761-9393, ext. 207, or
[email-masked]