Subject: Ftp-WG:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:04:19 -0500

LOOKING FOR GEMS !

It Is So Simple And Easy To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week...
We're searching for 10 quality individuals with integrity and the work
ethic necessary to generate a positive cash-flow for themselves of $2,000 -
$5,000 per week, and to increase that to over $20,000 per month, in as
little as four to six months. And you know what ? If you really have a
burning desire and a commitment to yourself to succeed, we "GUARANTEE" that
you will achieve this explosive income !

Ask yourself these easy questions: 
1) Do you have a burning desire to take complete personal and financial
control of your life and earn an extraordinary income by helping others to
do the same?
2) Are you looking for a strong and legitimate home-based business
opportunity, that is not a chain-letter scheme or multi-level marketing
(MLM) ?
3) Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and then turn the
interested prospects over to our electronic sales medium ? (you are not
required to do any selling.)

If the answer is "YES" to ANY of these questions and you have the
self-discipline to ignore the TV and other distractions for a few hours per
day, then this is the opportunity for you to earn an extraordinary income
and learn how to have that income grow "lightning-fast" ! Under our
guidance and support you can build a highly successful business without
having to attend meetings or sell people things they don't want or need.

CALL NOW  for our TOLL FREE, Pre-Recorded Message (800) 742-6549 Ext 3530
We market a real product, that is high in demand and pays incredible
commissions directly to you ($1,000.00 minimum) just for making the initial
contacts. With our turn-key lead generation systems you will always talk to
people who actually WANT to talk with you.
So call now ! The call is FREE and you have absolutely nothing to lose.
There is "No Risk" involved, and no obligation whatsoever. You may be
qualified to earn thousands of extra dollars per month !

CALL NOW TOLL FREE (800) 742-6549 Ext 3530
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity ! Get involved now ! Don't wait
for this one to go by and then regret it later. This could be the most
fascinating and profitable business of your life !  Remember, you have
absolutely nothing to loose and EVERYTHING to gain.

PS - Serious inquiries only, please 

to be removed from this list mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove