Subject: Ftp-WG: Increase Sales w/4 Powerful Words!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:41:51 -0500

To be removed, please email [email-masked] and
type remove in the subject line. You will be removed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Increase Sales w/4 Powerful Words!!!
We Accept Credit Cards

Accept All Major Credit Cards!!!

If you own your own business, you're starting a new business
or know someone who is... Being able to accept Major Credit
cards can make all the difference in the world!

Just the fact that you accept credit cards adds credibility to
your business. Especially if you are a New, Small or Home
Based Business.

It's Vital To Your Success!!!

If you are a Home Based Business, Internet Business, Small
Business, Network Marketing Business, Software Vender,
MLM, Communication Business, Any Kind of Business, you
need the ability to accept Major Credit Cards.

You could be accepting Major Credit Cards with in 2 weeks,
If You Act Now!

We have Waived the normal $195.00 Application Fee with this
Offer!

Good Credit helps. Bad Credit or No Credit, No Problem.
99% of our Applicants are Approved!

Features Include:
-Real Time Processing
-Online Checks
-Shopping Cart
-Processing On or Off Line
-Discount Rates as Low as 1.49%
-And much More

Call Now!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To have a representative contact you, please call our toll
free voice mail and leave the following Info.

1-888-248-6515

Name_____________________________________
Phone_______________________
Best Time To Call_____Pacific - Mountain - Central - 
                                      Eastern - Hawaii
Company Name______________________________
Type of Product______________________________ 

A merchant account representative will contact you soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------
What our customers are saying...

"Thank you very much for the Merchant account I received
last week...The service and the expertise provided by you
and your colleagues was just great. Regarding the product,
this is exactly what we needed. One thing is for sure; I will
definitely recommend people to you. You guys are great."
- J.M. in California

"Just a quick note to tell you that I have received my Merchant
account and it is everything you said it would be. I had no
trouble with the configuration and the directions and online
help were second to none. I think you have a fine product and
I am completely satisfied; I will be passing your info along to
the local business people here as I think you may be able to
satisfy some others."
- J.G. in Maryland  

"Thank you for all the advise and time that you spent with me
on the telephone in the past few weeks, it is a rare thing in
today's busy world to find someone who is willing to do that.
We are looking forward to many years of working to together
with your fine company."
- J.B.R.in New Jersey

"I never got a chance to thank you both for all of the effort you
put into making our online business a success. By far, you
guys are the most responsive people we have ever dealt with,
when buying an online processing system. Although cost is
important to me, I also value customer service, and I must say
I was extremely pleased with the service I received."
- D.H. in California

*******************************************************
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
*******************************************************
******************
7392618-479