From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:00:25 -0400 (EDT)

á
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 19:59:06 -0500
X-OldDate:  Fri, 19 May 2000 17:55:12 -0800
Sender: ftp-wg-owner <[email-masked]>
X-Listname: [email-masked]
Reply-To: FTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>
From:  [email-masked]
To:  @hethmon.com
Subject: Ftp-WG: Get Your FREE Computer Here !

<HTML>
	<HEAD>
		<META HTTP-EQUIV="content-type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1">
		<META NAME="generator" CONTENT="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
		<TITLE>E-Commerce, easy and affordable.</TITLE>
	</HEAD>
	<BODY BGCOLOR="#FF0000" link="#FFFFFF" vlink="#FFFFFF" alink="#FFFFFF">
		<CENTER>
			<P><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="600">

				<TR HEIGHT="416">
					<TD HEIGHT="416" VALIGN="TOP" BGCOLOR="#006699">
					<CENTER>
						<P><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="270">

							<TR>
								<TD>
								<CENTER><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana"><BR>
									</FONT><B><blink><font face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" 
color="#FFFFFF">Get this PC (with monitor)</font><span 
style="background-color: #FF0000"><font face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" 
color="#FFFFFF">
                                </font></span><font face="Arial,Helvetica,
Geneva,Verdana" color="#FFFFFF"><span style="background-color: #FF0000"><FONT 
SIZE="4">FREE&nbsp;</FONT></span><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" 
SIZE="4" COLOR="#FFFFFF">
                                </FONT>upon installation of your E-Commerce 
Start-up Package.</font></blink></B> 
								</CENTER></TD>
							</TR>
						</TABLE>
						.<IMG SRC="http://64.82.6.128/images/StateQuarter/computer.gif" 
ALIGN="top" width="229" height="211">
						<P><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="280">

							<TR>
								<TD>
								<CENTER><B><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" SIZE="4" 
COLOR="#FFFFCC">Get E-Commerce Enabled!</FONT></B> 
								</CENTER></TD>
							</TR>

							<TR>
								<TD>
                                  <p align="center"><span 
style="background-color: #FF0000"><font size="5" color="#FFFFFF"><b>&nbsp;99.5
                                  Approval Rate !&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
                                  &nbsp;Bad Credit OK&nbsp;
</b></font></span></TD>
							</TR>

							<TR>
								<TD>
                                  <p align="center"><b><blink><span 
style="background-color: #006699"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="4"><br>
                                  </font><font color="#FFFF00" size="4">Get
                                  Your Free Computer !</font><font 
color="#FFFFFF" size="4"><br>
                                  Please <a 
href="mailto:[email-masked]">Click
                                  Here<br>
                                  </a><br>
                                  </font>
                                  <u><font color="#FFFF00" size="4">Include 
Your:</font></u><font color="#FFFF00" size="4"><br>
                                  Name, Phone &amp; Type of 
Business</font><font color="#FFFFFF" size="4"><br>
                                  <br>
                                  </font>
                                  </span><span style="background-color: 
#0000FF"><font size="4" color="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;It's That Simple !!&nbsp;
</font></span></blink></b></TD>
							</TR>
						</TABLE>
					
					</CENTER></TD>
					<TD WIDTH="300" HEIGHT="416" VALIGN="MIDDLE" BGCOLOR="#006699" 
ALIGN="LEFT"><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="299" 
HEIGHT="414">

						<TR>
							<TD WIDTH="10">&nbsp;</TD>
							<TD WIDTH="290" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">&nbsp;</TD>
						</TR>

						<TR HEIGHT="25">
							<TD HEIGHT="25" COLSPAN="2" BGCOLOR="#FF0033">
							<CENTER><B><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" SIZE="4" 
COLOR="#FFFFFF">Get started in E-Commerce!</FONT></B><FONT SIZE="4"> </FONT>
							</CENTER></TD>
						</TR>

						<TR>
							<TD WIDTH="10" BGCOLOR="#006699">&nbsp;</TD>
							<TD WIDTH="290" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">&nbsp;</TD>
						</TR>

						<TR>
							<TD WIDTH="10" BGCOLOR="#006699"></TD>
							<TD WIDTH="290" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">
							<CENTER><B><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" SIZE="4">Simple.
 Complete. Affordable.</FONT></B><FONT SIZE="4"> </FONT>
							</CENTER></TD>
						</TR>

						<TR>
							<TD WIDTH="10" BGCOLOR="#006699"></TD>
							<TD WIDTH="290" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">
							<CENTER><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="270">

									<TR>
										<TD><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699"><BR>
										This is the year of the E-Commerce explosion. Many are profiting
										from having their business online. Others are still trying to
										find out how to be part of this growing revenue source. U.S. 
Merchant
										Systems has put together an </FONT><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,
Helvetica" SIZE="1" COLOR="#FF0033">E-Commerce Start-up 
Package</FONT></B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699"> that enables virtually anyone to tap onto the immense market
										of E-Commerce.</FONT></TD>
									</TR>
								</TABLE>
							
							</CENTER></TD>
						</TR>

						<TR>
							<TD WIDTH="10" BGCOLOR="#006699"></TD>
							<TD WIDTH="290" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">
							<CENTER><TABLE BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="0" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="270">

									<TR>
										<TD>
										<CENTER>
											<P><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699"><BR>
											</FONT><B><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" 
COLOR="#FF0033">Your E-Commerce Start-Up Package includes:</FONT></B></P>
										</CENTER>
										<UL>
											<LI><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699">WebWizard</FONT></B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" 
SIZE="1" COLOR="#006699"> - Build your own 20 page web site. Simple and fast. 
Includes
											one year FREE hosting.</FONT><FONT SIZE="1"> </FONT>
											<LI><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699">WebShopper</FONT></B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" 
SIZE="1" COLOR="#006699"> - Your electronic Shopping Cart.</FONT><FONT 
SIZE="1"> </FONT>
											<LI><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699">IntelliPay</FONT></B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" 
SIZE="1" COLOR="#006699"> - Secure and real-time payment processing online.
</FONT><FONT SIZE="1"> </FONT>
											<LI><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699">Merchant Account</FONT></B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,
Helvetica" SIZE="1" COLOR="#006699"> - Needed to accept and process credit 
card payments.</FONT><FONT SIZE="1"> </FONT>
											<LI><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699">A FREE 366MHz PC</FONT></B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,
Helvetica" SIZE="1" COLOR="#006699"> - The PC (incl. monitor, CD-ROM, &amp; 
56K modem) is shipped after
											installation of the previously mentioned items.</FONT><FONT 
SIZE="1"> </FONT>
										</UL>
										<CENTER>
											<P><B><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#006699">As
                                            Low As $99 down!<br>
                                            COMPARE TO OTHER
											OFFERS!</FONT></B><FONT SIZE="1"> </FONT>
										</CENTER></TD>
									</TR>
								</TABLE>
							
							</CENTER></TD>
						</TR>

						<TR>
							<TD WIDTH="10" BGCOLOR="#006699"></TD>
							<TD WIDTH="290" BGCOLOR="#FFFFCC">&nbsp;</TD>
						</TR>
					</TABLE>
					</TD>
				</TR>

				<TR>
					<TD>&nbsp;</TD>
					<TD WIDTH="300">&nbsp;</TD>
				</TR>

				<TR>
					<TD COLSPAN="2">
					<CENTER><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Verdana" SIZE="1" 
COLOR="#BBBBBB">US Merchant Systems is a registered agent for the National 
Bank
						of the Redwoods, Santa Rosa, CA and Humboldt Bank, Eureka, CA.
						Copyright 2000. All rights reserved.</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica,
Geneva,Verdana" SIZE="1"> </FONT>
					</CENTER></TD>
				</TR>
			</TABLE>
		</CENTER>
	</BODY>
</HTML>