Subject: Ftp-WG: FEEL 10 YEARS YOUNGER!! IMPROVE SEXUAL PERFORMANCE!! (118868)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 06:54:57 -0500

What would you pay to look and feel 10 years younger?

Would you be interested in increasing energy levels by 84%?
How about Increasing Sexual Potency & Frequency by 75%?

Would you like to increase your Muscle Strength by 88%  While.....
At the same time...... Reducing Body Fat by 82% and Wrinkles by 61%?

Of Course you would! Well we have the Amazing HGH Releasor product to
help you achieve all of this and more!
PLUS~~~~ We have the scientific proof to back it up!

Turn Back The Clock and Turn Up the Energy Now!

Just Click http://pages.about.com/jpp10/sunrise.html to find out more

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed 
Federal
legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618-SECTION 301).  "Pursuant to
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no 
cost
to you by mailto:[email-masked] and placing REMOVE in the subject.
************************************************************************
54917