Subject: Ftp-WG: IS YOUR COMPUTER SLOW?

From: [email-masked] (mara)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 00:51:54 -0500

ARE YOU TIRED OF WAITING FOR WEB PAGES TO DOWNLOAD?

WANT SOME BLISTERING FAST WEB SPEED?

WE CAN HELP!

Web Lightning-2000
http://www.freeyellow.com|web|@07615056657/tinpiort/teg/   
 
Increase Your  Internet Connection  
Speed Up to 220%  !!! 
 
Web pages will load faster. 
You can send and receive email much faster. 
You will get quicker downloads of files, graphics, pictures, and more. 
You'll get faster internet speeds without buying costly hardware, 
special high speed lines, or a new computer 
Works will all browsers, including Explorer, Netscape, Windows 95/98. 
 
To Learn how to take advantage of this special, one-time invitation, 
please visit our website for FREE INFO !

http://www.freeyellow.com|web|@07615056657/tinpiort/teg/ 
 
  To discontinue further notifications of this event, please Go To:
http://www.freeyellow.com|web|@07615056657/tinpiort/oc/

*****************************************************************
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail, further transmissions 
to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to 
you by submitting a request to 
[email-masked]
*****************************************************************

288080821260269437818