Subject: Ftp-WG: We have selected you

From: Susan Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:29:42 -0500

WE HAVE SELECTED YOU FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

Be financially independent in the year 2000!
$15,000 cash a month potential working only 5 to 15 hours a week!
No competition, no inventory, no product hassles.
Not MLM -- No Selling -- Not a Get Rich Quick program.
"90% still in business after 10 years." - SBA
Prime locations filling fast!  Reserve your future now!

Complete individual training.
Successful support staff on call 24/7!

VISIT 
http://[email-masked]/_ht_a/jacwtt/2972340761/39.147.33.113/
now to learn more about this exclusive offer!

If for any reason you would not like to receive any further mailings
from us, please visit http://[email-masked]/_ht_a/jacwtt/2972340761/39.147.33.113/
this is an automated removal system - inquiries to this address cannot
be answered.  Should you have any additional comments, you may contact
us at: 244 Madison Ave. Suite 244, New York, NY 10016 (212)-328-3030
ext. 7967.

Copyright (c) 2000, All rights reserved. The information in this
document is proprietary and confidential and is protected under
United States and International Copyright and Trademark laws. No
part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted, in any
form by any means whatsoever. Any such use of this document in any
form, without the express prior written consent of the author is
prohibited by law.

174