Subject: Ftp-WG: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY???

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:44:13 -0500

THIS MAY BE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT LETTER YOU RECEIVE THIS YEAR!! 

DO NOT DELETE!!! 

PRINT IT, READ IT AND MAKE SOME BIG BUCKS. IT HAS WORKED SO WELL, 
THIS IS MY THIRD TIME AROUND.  I QUIT MY BORING JOB AND WORK AT 
THIS ABOUT ONE TO TWO HOURS A DAY PROCESSING ORDERS, INCLUDING MY 
DRIVE TO THE BANK!  SO GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!  YOU CAN EARN 
$150,000+ PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!! 

Dear Friend, 

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. 
Seem impossible?  Read on for details; is there a catch; NO, 
there is no catch, just send your emails and be on your way to 
financial freedom. 

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION" 

Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've 
been reading about in the news lately. 

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major 
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the 
investigation of the program described below to see if it really 
can make people money. 

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely 
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.  This has 
helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way 
to make some extra money at home. 

The results of this show have been truly remarkable.  So many 
people are participating that those involved are doing, much 
better than ever before.  Since everyone makes more as more 
people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately. 
  You will understand once you experience it. 

TESTIMONIAL: RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS RIGHT FROM HOME 

I Never Thought I'd Be the One Telling You This: 

I Actually Read a Piece of E-Mail & I'm Going to Europe on the 
Proceeds! 

Hello! 

My name is Karen Liddell; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and 
part-time accountant. As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail 
and use my account primarily for business.  I received what I 
assumed was this same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time. 

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the 
catchy subject line, I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought , 
"OK, I give in, I'm going to try this.  I can certainly afford to 
invest $20 and, on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with creating a 
little excess cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after 
receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some 
e-mail advertisements for me. After reading the reports, I also learned 
how easy it is to bulk e-mail for free! 

I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday for the last six 
weeks, my P.O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days 
the excess fills up an extra mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the 
corporate-size box!  I am  stunned by all the money that keeps 
rolling in! 

My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a 
substantial downpayment on a house.  Now, not only are we 
purchasing a house with 40% down, we're going to Venice, Italy 
to celebrate! 

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and 
be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to 
follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as 
much money as we did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the 
computer, but I'll bet you already are.  If you can open an 
envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your 
way to the bank.Take the time to read this so you'll understand how 
easy it is. If I can do this, so can you! 

    "HERE IT IS BELOW.  THIS IS THE $50,000 PROGRAM IN FULL" 

   ========================================================== 

          *** Print This Now For Future Reference *** 

The following income opportunity is one you will be interested 
in taking a good look at.  It can be started with VERY LITTLE 
INVESTMENT and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!! 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING OPPORTUNITY.  It does 
Not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, 
And best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the 
mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've 
been waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, 
and your dreams will come true.  This Multi-level e-mail order marketing 
program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the sales tool of the 
future.  Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of 
advertising NOW! 

The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using 
email. 

Get your piece of this action!!! 

   You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique 
program you may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated 
and proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash. 

   This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and 
ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income. 

   This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for! 
   Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and 
   your financial dreams will come true! When followed 
   correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program 
   works perfectly ...100% EVERY TIME! 

   Thousands of people have used this program to: 
       -  Raise capital to start their own business 
       -  Pay off debts 
       -  Buy homes, cars, etc., 
       -  Even retire! 

   --------------------------------------------------------- 

   OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY 
   ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM 

   --------------------------------------------------------- 

  HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF 
DOLLAR$ 

This method of raising capital.  REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I Am sure 
that you could use up to $50,000 USD or more in the next 90 days. 

Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. 
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly LEGAL money making opportunity. 
Basically, this is what you do. As with all 
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and 
selling our products. 
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business 
partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. 
  YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved 
in personal selling.  You do it privately in your own home, store or office. 
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere: 

This is what you "MUST" do: 

   FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND 
   BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING 
   BENEFITS! 

   ********************************** 
   I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S 
   ********************************** 

   This is what you MUST do: 

   1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if 
you don't order them). 

        *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, The NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in 
case of a problem) to the person whose name 
appears on the list next to the report. 

        *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four 
reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them on your 
computer and resell them. 

        * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four 
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to 
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. 

   2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is 
instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the 
majority of your profits. 
       Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it 
doesn't work if you change it.  Remember this method has been tested, and if 
you alter it, it will not work. 

   a.  Look below for the listing of available reports. 

   b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this Advertisement and 
remove the name and address under REPORT #4.  This person has Made it 
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000! 

   c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. 

   d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. 

   e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. 

   f.  Insert your personal or business name/address in the REPORT #1 
position. You're now at the top of the list. 

   Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!! 

   3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and 
save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion of 
this letter. 

   4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the WORLDWIDE 
WEB! 

   To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 reports 
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which 
includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads and much, much more. These reports show you TO OPERATE THIS 
BUSINESS! 

   5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the 
report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL 
ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send 
out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't 
advertise until they receive the report! 

   ------------------------------------------ 

   AVAILABLE REPORTS 

   ------------------------------------------ 

   ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME*** 

   Notes: 
   -  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT 
   -  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL 
   -  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets 
of paper 
   -  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the 
report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal 
address. 

_________________________________________________________________ 

   REPORT #1 

   "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES" 

   ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 

Charles Vogl
RR1 Box 45
Effort, PA 18330 
_________________________________________________________________ 

   REPORT #2 

   "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES" 

   ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 

Patricia Calderone
PO Box 205
Brodheadsville, PA 18322-205
   ______________________________________________________________ 

   REPORT #3 

   "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS" 

   ORDER REPORT #3 FROM 

IPS Network 
355-2252 Kingsway 
Vancover B.C. Canada 
V5N5X6 

_________________________________________________________________ 

   REPORT #4 

   "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS" 

   ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 
 SC PUBLISHING 
 P.O. BOX 6202 
 PLYMOUTH, MA  02362 

_________________________________________________________________ 

     HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$ 

_________________________________________________________________ 

   Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. 

   Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first 
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get 
a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets 
ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this example to achieve The STAGGERING 
results below. 

   1st level--your 10 members with $5...........................$50 
   2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)............$500 
   3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000).......$5,000 
   4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x10,000).....$50,000 

                                   YOU HAVE JUST 
MADE.......$55,550 

   Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only 
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 
people to participate! 

   Most people get 100's of participants! You can, too! 

   THINK ABOUT IT! 

   Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can 
afford $20). You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is 
FREE!!! 

   REPORT #3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and 
purchasing e-mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on 
trade! 

   Now, over 50,000 new people get online every day! And more and more of 
these people are looking for ways to make money from the internet. You have 
a very large, expanding market here, ideal for this program! 

                  *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS******* 

    *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow the 
directions accurately. 

    *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them stored on 
your computer when the orders start coming in because: 

       "When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested 
product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 
18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 In the U.S. Code, also 
Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 And 436, which state that "a 
product or service must be exchanged for money received." 

    *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. 

    *  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL! 

    *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED! 

            *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES******* 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later 
you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2.  If you don't, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to 
roll in! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in Front of a 
DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by Watching which 
report people are ordering from you.  If you want to 
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads 
and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will 
generate from this business! 

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this 
program.  Please answer one question.  DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?  If 
the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program: 

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE! 

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP! 

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE! 

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL 
MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD! 

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME! 

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE 
PROFIT! 

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. 

         *******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S******* 

   This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
Different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential 
income. I'm living proof that it works.  It really is a great opportunity 
to make relatively easy money, with little cost to you.  If you do 
choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your 
way to financial security. 
             Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS 

   My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I 
am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about 
receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my 
knowledge of the population and percentages involved.  I "knew" 
it my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless 
fun of her, and was 
ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't 
work... well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she had received 
over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 
in $5 bills! 
   I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it 
wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her 
"hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the 
"rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. 

              Frank T., Bel-Air, MD 

   I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to 
you.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come 
in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan 
was legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS!!! 

          Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC 

   The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached several 
times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could 
expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.  To my 
astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still 
coming in. 

              Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq. 

   Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I 
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was 
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money 
back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box 
crammed with orders!  For while, it got so over-loaded that I had to 
start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year 
than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is 
that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply 
isn't a better investment with a faster return. 

            Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI 

   I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was 
e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came...I 
didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!! 

             D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN 

   This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit 
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the 
interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan will 
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your 
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  Good luck and happy 
spending! 

              Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA 

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, 
registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled, 
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business 
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help 
and answers to questions.  Also, he Internal Revenue Service 
offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business 
tax requirements.  Your earnings and results are highly dependant 
on your activities and advertising.  This letter constitutes no 
guarantees stated nor implied.  In the event that it is 
determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, 
that guarantee is now void.   Any testimonials or amounts of 
earnings listed in this letter may be factual or fictitious. 

If you have any question of the legality of this letter contact 
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal 
Trade Commission Bureau ofConsumer Protection in Washington DC. 

***************************************************************** 
**** 

   ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND 
   GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
   FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!