Subject: Ftp-WG: HOT STOCK: SKRM (otc) ($3/shr) TECHNOLOGY BREAKTHROUGH!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:11:28 -0500

PM-R-release.
ATTN Subscriber:

COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY BREAKTHROUGH
otc symbol: SKRM $3 per share
our Short Term Target: $12 - $15
we rate SKRM a STRONG BUY

Skreem's Software Tests By KeyLabs Show Up To 300% Spee
 Increases Skreem's Software Tested by the Nation's Largest
Independent Software Testing Firm.

WINTER PARK, Fla., June 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Skreem Corporation
(OTC Bulletin Board: SKRM - news) announced today that its first
software release, Skreem Fast!, has successfully been tested by
KeyLabs, Inc., the largest independent software testing company
in the US. KeyLabs is one of the industry's most reputable testing
firms, having tested software for companies such as: Microsoft,
Novell, IBM, Compaq, Sun Microsystems, Hewlett Packard, Intel,
Samsung and Gateway 2000.

Jacob Nguyen, Vice President of Skreem, stated, ``We are very
excited about the performance testing results from KeyLabs. This
third-party testing has shown that our Skreem Fast! computer
acceleration software makes computers clock in up to 300% faster
on many every day PC operations. KeyLabs performed industry
standard and custom benchmark testing using various PC platforms,
independently verifying and validating each functioning component
of the Skreem Fast! software. We've found that, on average, Pentium
computers can perform at Pentium II speeds after Skreem Fast! was
installed and Pentium II computers can perform at Pentium III levels
after Skreem Fast! Even the latest Pentium III computers have shown
marked improvements, often increasing by up to 200% in performance
in many testing categories.''

Mr. Nguyen continued, ``By using customized topologies and design
configurations, KeyLabs also tested Skreem Fast's architectural limits.
Our analysis of the test results shows that the product has immense
scalability. Whether a consumer uses an older Pentium PC with 32 megs
of RAM or a newer Pentium III, they will notice dramatic performance
and stability enhancements through Skreem Fast!'

About KeyLabs, Inc.

KeyLabs utilizes more than 1300 computer systems, disk imaging
automation tools and professional rips with some of the industry's leading
hardware and software vendors. With a 40,000 square foot facility wired
with 62 miles of the fastest available enhanced Cat-5 data cable, KeyLabs
has the most state-of-the art facility for testing software products that is
available in the industry today. KeyLabs is a subsidiary of Exodus
Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXDS - news), a leader in complex Internet
hosting and managed services. 

About Skreem Corporation

Skreem is a fully reporting technology-driven marketing firm with two
divisions: Skreem Technologies and Skreem Consulting. Thomas Tedrow,
President of Skreem, stated, ``The Company is a new breed technology firm
focused on the fundamentals. In the past year, by controlling our costs, we
acquired a software firm, opened our office and R&D facility, created five
hot new software products, have two pending acquisitions and still have
almost half of our shareholders' original million-dollar investment set aside.
This doesn't even include the success of our Skreem Consulting division's
portfolio of consulting fees which we've taken in equity from the firms we've
worked with.'' Skreem will soon be launching additional software products,
such as Skreem MP3, Skreem Net Jet and Skreeming Media.

Safe Harbor Statement Under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
The statements in the press release that relate to the company's expectations
with regard to the future impact on the company's results from new products in
development are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The results anticipated by any or all of
these forward-looking statements may not occur. 

_______________________________________________
This message is for informational purposes.
As always do your own due diligence before making any
investments of any kind. We are a small independent group
of investors who feel very positive about this company and
do hold long position.