Subject: Ftp-WG: otcbb: HIVC gets a "Strong Buy" rating - (HIV Vaccine)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:50:41 -0500

Attn Subscriber:

HIV-VAC, Inc. (OTC BB: HIVC) gets a "Strong Buy" rating  

HIV-VAC, Inc. (OTC BB: HIVC)

Recent Price: $0.34
52 Week Range: $0.125 to $3.125
Outstanding shares: 31.9 million
Float: 7.93 million
Market Cap: $10.8 million
2001 Projected Revenues: $4.375 million
2001 Projected Pre-Tax Loss: 1.468 millin
2002 Projected Revenues: $142.8 million
2002 Projected Pre-Tax Income: $63.1 million
Stock Rating: Strong Buy (Speculative)
12-24 Month Target Price: $4 to $5

INVESTMENT SUMMARY

- We rate HIV-VAC (OTCBB: HIVC) a "strong buy" for speculative 
investors.

HIVC is developing an HIV Intracellular Vaccine that provides the
necessary antibodies to combat HIV.  It has the potential to moderate
disease progression in already infected persons as well as protect 
again initial infection.  The total number of people in the HIV high-risk
category comprises over 25% of the world's population.  These are 
people who have not yet contracted HIV, but will most likely do so during 
their lifetime.  This represents a potential marketplace of over 1.5 billion.
Add in the millions of HIV sufferers who could benefit from treatment 
for their existing infection, the total potential marketplace for this 
vaccine is staggering.

-  The United Nations estimates that there are currently 33.6 million
people infected worldwide with the AIDS virus. The disease is spreading 
at a rate of 10,000 people each day. It is estimated that the number of
people infected with the AIDS virus by the end of the year 2000 will be 
55 million.  HIV/AIDS caused 2.6 million deaths worldwide in 1999 and over
16.3 million cumulative number of deaths due to HIV/AIDS has been
recorded, according to World Health Organization. This is an epidemic 
of global proportions.  No country or economic group is immune. AIDS is
threatening to undo decades of development in Africa, and continues to
menace Russia, Eastern Europe and Asia.  AIDS is already the
fourth-leading cause of death in the world and the leading cause in
sub-Saharan Africa.  Convinced that the global spread of AIDS is 
reaching catastrophic dimensions, the Clinton administration has formally
designated the disease for the first time as a threat to U.S. national
security that could topple foreign governments, touch off ethnic wars 
and undo decades of work in building free-market democracies abroad.

- Current treatment consists of a standard drug "cocktails" that cost 
over $10,000 per year, per person.  To treat all America's HIV patients with
this regimen would cost over $5.4 billion.  This treatment does not 
cure the disease, if only holds it in check.  Lives hand in the balance, and
America's health care system alone expects to add in excess of $6.2
billion in lifetime treatment costs alone to the nation's health care
bill.  Sales of anti-HIV drugs increased to more than $3 billion last 
year and could reach $6 billion in coming years worldwide.  

-  Last March, the stock has been traded as high as $3.25 per share.
Since then, the stock has been substantially declining to the current
level.  The stock has been traded extremely active in the past tens 
days. A rumor is circulating now about a possible buyout by a major
pharmaceutical company.  Also, we are hearing some major developments 
are in the works and should be announced shortly. If one of them or both 
areare true, the stock could be well over $5 before investors could grab 
any shares.

SAFE HARBOR FOR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Except for historical
information contained herein, the statements on this website and
newsletter are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the
safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995.
Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and
uncertainties, which may cause a company's actual results in the future
periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and
uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility,
product demand, market competition and risk inherent in the companies
operations. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do 
not relate strictly to historical or current facts.  They use words such as
``anticipate,'' ``estimate,'' ``expect,'' ``project,'' ``intend,''
``plan,'' "feel", "think", "hear", "guess", ``believe,'' and other 
words and terms of similar meaning in connection with any discussion of 
future operating or financial performance.

As always do your own due diligence before making any investments
of any kind. We are a small independent group of investors who obviously
feel very positive about this stock and do own 20k shares long.