Subject: Ftp-WG: INJX (otcbb) - Revolutionary needle-free injection system

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:12:13 -0500

Subscriber:

Thursday June 22, 2000

Symbol: INJX
Price: $5 per share
52 week high: $9.00/shr
Float: 6.1mil
We consider INJX a STRONG BUY

Press Release:

WESTFORD, Mass.--(BW HealthWire)--June 22, 2000-- EQUIDYNE 
CORPORATION (OTCBB:INJX - news) announced today its intention
to immediately begin the process necessary to receive FDA approval
to market the INJEX(TM) needle-free injection system for ``over the
counter'' use. 

The INJEX(TM) needle-free injector is a compact, uncomplicated
device that delivers a virtually painless injection through the skin
in a fraction of a second, and eliminates needle stick and isposal
problems. For medications requiring injection, we believe the INJEX(TM) 
System is by far the most comfortable and economical product on the 
market. 

Please see complete press release at:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000622/ma_equidyn.html

This message is for informational purposes.
As always do your own due diligence before making any
investments of any kind. We are a small independent group
of investors who feel very positive about this company and
do hold a long position.