Subject: Ftp-WG: Search Engine Secrets Discovered

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:37:31 -0500

"Amazing Search Engine Secrets Discovered By A Computer
Illiterate Man in Massachusetts Can Practically Hand
You the Top Search Engine Positions...And Add 1,550 
Hits a Day to Web Site Overnight!"

Dear Friend,

Remember the first time you built a web site. You stayed up 
until the early morning working it out so that it would be 
just perfect. Then, you were finally done and you sat back 
and thought, "The World is Good."

After that, you've dreamed of all the visitors your site 
would have, how they would all see your ad and buy your 
product.  Then it hit you, like a ton of bricks....How was 
anyone going to find your web site?

You thought about it for a while and eventually thought you 
had the answer....submit your site to the search engines. 
But after you submitted your site you checked it out and 
couldn't find it.

So you waited a few days.....and still nothing

You couldn't even find your site if you looked up your own 
name!!!

Then, you got discouraged....after all that hard work 
NOTHING?!?!?

And this is where most people give up.....
BUT You Don't Have To...

You can achieve top 20 positioning for your web site...and 
the tens of thousands of hits which come with it...if you 
have the "Right" information available to you.

For Example, did you know:

* Infoseek, Alta Vista, and HotBot ban web sites which break 
their rules (many of the 'insider' techniques most experts
recommend will get you banned faster than you could imagine).

* Many search engines limit the number of pages you can 
submit from your domain (some only allow you to submit one 
page for best results), although we can show you a technique 
we use to get hundreds of our pages listed.

* Yahoo only lists about 1% of the web in their actual 
directory.  To even get your page listed, you may have to 
use the "backdoor".

* Using a so-called search engine submission software that 
submits your site to 1,000 or more search engines could 
actually get your page deleted from the major search engines.

* 95% of Internet traffic originates at one of the 10 major
search engines...If you're not listed, you might as well
not even have a web site!

* Choosing the most effective 'keywords' is one of the major
keys to a successful web site submission...Pick the right 
ones and your web site will look like Grand Central Station 
during rush hour!

It has taken us over 2 years to learn how to consistently and 
without fail place any type of web site in the top 20 of the 
major search engines.

Normally, we charge $500 per keyword that you want a top 
ranking on (plus a monthly fee of $150 for keeping that rank), 
but we have found we just don't have enough time for all of 
the clients that desperately need our services...

So, we have produced a "Search Engine Magic" interactive
CD-ROM that will show you step by step how to create pages
which storm the search engines and lay hold to the precious 
Top 20 positions that millions of people are trying to reach.

The Search Engine Magic CD-ROM consists of 21 interactive 
video and audio lessons that will run on any IBM compatible 
computer showing you the exact step-by-step process we use 
to traffic thousands of visitors to our web sites every 
single day.

You will learn:

* Three Different Methods We Use to Pick the Best Traffic 
Producing Keywords for any web site...and how you can have 
a list of hundreds of popular keywords in only a few minutes.

* How Quick and Easy it is to Create 'Doorway' and 'Hallway' 
pages for the search engines so that you could possibly have 
thousands of different pages on your domain all pulling in 
visitors for your site 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

* The Secret Weapon that gives you an "Unfair Advantage" over 
your competition...and virtually assures you will reach the 
top positions (don't let your competitors hear about this one 
first or you will be in trouble).

* How to Submit Your Pages to the Search Engines and assure 
that every single one of them gets listed. (if you listen to 
one of those amateurs tell you how to list your site,  you 
may just get banned for life).

* How to Use Pay-Per-Click search engines to receive over 
10,000 visitors for only $100

* The Infamous Yahoo backdoor...You can get listed and we 
will show you the quickest and easiest method for doing so!

* And much, much more...

Even Better, You'll Get the Same Results For A Fraction of 
What Everyone Else Had to Pay!

Listen: A lot of people all over the world are gonna be 
furious with me for sharing these "Insider Secrets" with 
you...especially since you won't be paying even part of what 
they had to shell out for one top positioning page!

That's just too bad.  It's been a secret for too long.  So,
let me tell you what the deal is....

Contact us today using the below Risk-Free Response Form 
and you can have all of our secrets for only $139.00.

This price wouldn't even buy you 10 minutes of our time at
our regular submission fees, but you can own the top search
engine positions for less than the cost of a few classified
ads!  You will be learning everything we know about top 
positioning!

That, my friend, is the bargain of a lifetime for a serious
Internet marketer like yourself.  What’s more, the money is
actually irrelevant, because...

You Also Get a 90 Day No-Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee!

Here's how it works.  Order your personal copy of this
CD-ROM, and use it like you own it.  If...For any reason
or no reason at all, you aren't completely satisfied after
90 days (by which I had over 47 Top 20 positions for my
own web site), just send the CD-ROM back in any condition,
and I personally guarantee you to get a complete refund
of your purchase price.  No questions asked.  No problems
or forms to fill out.  No problems at all.

PLUS, You Will Also Receive What is Considered to be by
most experts as the "Ultimate Bonus!"

For the first 50 people who fill out the below response
form and send it in, you will also receive UNLIMITED
REPRINT AND REPRODUCTION RIGHTS to this 
CD-ROM for LIFE!

I am not going to allow this CD-ROM to become like many
of those over-advertised products you see out there,
so only the first 50 will receive these rights.

This means that you will be able to use this exact same
sales letter, copy the CD-ROM yourself, and sell it

For $139.00 a copy, one sell will have breaking even.  Sell 
two copies and you will be in profit.This isn't even 
counting what the CD-ROM package will do for you!

Since only 50 people are going to have these rights...
you must take action today!

Yours in Success,
Michael Burgess

To rush order this "Search Engine Magic CD-ROM" simply fill 
out the order form below and fax it to our 24 hour  order 
line at:

FAX ORDER LINE:
1 (212) 504-8032

Regular Mail to:
Financial Systems
P.O. Box 301
Orange, Ma 01364

ORDER FORM    #MB-Smic1
--------------------------------------------------------
Please send to:

Your Name: _____________________________________________

Your Address: __________________________________________

Your City: _____________________________________________

State / Zip: ___________________________________________

Your Country: __________________________________________

Phone #: _______________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address: ___________________________________________

We Accept Checks or Money Orders along with all Major Credit 
Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and 
Discover. (NOTE - We only ship to the address listed on the 
credit card)

(Please Fill Out Below Section and Make sure that the above 
name and address are listed as it appears on the card) for 
$144 ($139 + 5.00 Shipping)

Credit Card Number:________________________________

Expiration Date:___________________________

Signature:_________________________

Date:____________________

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[  ] I am faxing a check (Do not send original, we will make 
     a draft from the faxed check)

[  ] I am faxing or mailing my credit card number. (Note your 
     card will be charged for $144.00 and we only ship to the
     address on the card)

[  ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $144.00!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add 
$5 to S&H

P.S. If you send in your order and you are not one of the
first 50 to receive the Reprint and Reproduction Rights,
I will notify you immediately and give you the opportunity
to cancel your order.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
If you have received this message in error and would
like to be removed from future mailings, please reply
with the word remove in the subject. x
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/