Subject: Ftp-WG: MLST draft -11 submitted

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 05:03:36 -0500

I truly hope this is the last MLST draft that will be required...

The changes (from the rcs logs...)

  Fixed OPTS MLST result codes (noticed by Luke Mewburn) and
  a typo (MDLx which was meant to be MLSx of course...).

  Switch from "path name" to "pathname" throughout and hang
  the spell checker ... consistency with rfc959.

  Switch from filename to file name throughout (consistency with rfc959)

  Extra text on error replies - clarify that 4xy replies are possible
  almost anywhere - add a section on MLSx errors.  Also make it clear
  that "." is not defined to mean the current directory (and so, remove
  the "." arg from 3 examples to avoid confusion).
  Add ack for Stephen Head

  Added MLST/MLSD/FEAT examples from lukem-ftpd.  Corrected a couple (more)
  typos, and made a few alterations to make pagination work better.

That's it.   There can be a new WG last call on this, if it seems to
be required, after the draft has appeared.   (Personally I don't think
there are enough changes of significance, but I might be biased...)

kre