Subject: Ftp-WG: We Find Them For You!!! Guaranteed!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:36:31 -0500

We Find Missing Persons For You or it's FREE!!

We FIND MISSING PEOPLE for YOU or it's FREE!!!

AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!

Satisfaction GUARANTEED in WRITING

www.AMERICAFIND your LOST LOVE from HIGH SCHOOL

www.AMERICAFIND the Person who SKIPPED TOWN owing you MONEY

www.AMERICAFIND the Person you served with in COMBAT

www.AMERICAFIND that DEADBEAT Parent

Let AMERICAFIND that MISSING PERSON for YOU!!

RESULTS in 72 HOURS or LESS!!

America Find is just a click
away

Try us. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Click Here To Go To America Find Now!

or paste ( http://www.aamericafinder.com ) in your browser

************************************************************

To be removed from any future mailings, please send a plain text Email
to us at [email-masked] with the word REMOVE in the subject
line.
No other message is required. Thank you and we hope you will consider
AMERICA FIND INC. for all your future locate needs.

************************************************************