From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 03:44:33 -0400 (EDT)

á
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 02:45:14 -0500
X-OldDate:  Sun, 06 Aug 2000 00:17:56 -0800
Sender: ftp-wg-owner <[email-masked]>
X-Listname: [email-masked]
Reply-To: FTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>
From:  [email-masked]
To:  @hethmon.com
Subject: Ftp-WG: * Immediate Cash Flow *

<html>

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<title>EVERYONE LOVES CANDY</title>
</head>

<body>

<b>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">E</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">V</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">E</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">R</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">Y</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">O</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">N</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">E</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">
L</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">O</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">V</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">E</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">S
C</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">A</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">N</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">D</font><font size="6" 
color="#FF0000">Y
</font><font size="6" color="#0000FF">!</font></font></p>
</b>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><b><font size="4" color="#0000FF">We Can Show YOU How To
Profit Daily<br>
and Be A Part of a $34 Billion Dollar Industry!</font><font SIZE="4"><font 
color="#996633"><br>
</font><br>
<font color="#FF0000">GATHER UP <u>A FULL TIME 
INCOME</u></font></font></b><font color="#FF0000"><br>
</font><b><font SIZE="4"><font color="#FF0000">ON A PART TIME BASIS ! ! !
</font><br>
<br>
</font><u><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="5"><font 
color="#0000FF">A</font><font color="#FF0000">n</font><font color="#0000FF">
O</font><font color="#FF0000">p</font><font color="#0000FF">p</font><font 
color="#FF0000">o</font><font color="#0000FF">r</font><font 
color="#FF0000">t</font><font color="#0000FF">u</font><font 
color="#FF0000">n</font><font color="#0000FF">i</font><font 
color="#FF0000">t</font><font color="#0000FF">y
</font><font color="#FF0000">T</font><font color="#0000FF">h</font><font 
color="#FF0000">a</font><font color="#0000FF">t
</font><font color="#FF0000">O</font><font color="#0000FF">f</font><font 
color="#FF0000">f</font><font color="#0000FF">e</font><font 
color="#FF0000">r</font><font color="#0000FF">s</font><font 
color="#FF0000">:</font></font></u></b></p>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><b><font size="4"><font color="#FF0000">Immediate Cash 
Flow</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;
<font color="#FF0000">*&nbsp; </font><font color="#0000FF">No Experience 
Required</font><br>
<font color="#0000FF">Flexible Hours&nbsp;&nbsp; * </font>&nbsp; <font 
color="#FF0000">No Office Needed</font><br>
<font color="#FF0000">No Selling Required&nbsp;&nbsp; * </font>&nbsp;<font 
color="#0000FF">Unlimited Growth Potential</font><br>
<font color="#0000FF">No Employees Needed&nbsp; *&nbsp; </font><font 
color="#FF0000">Outstanding
Tax Benefits</font></font></b></p>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><b><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="5"><font 
color="#FF0000">A</font><font color="#0000FF">L</font><font color="#FF0000">L
C</font><font color="#0000FF">A</font><font color="#FF0000">S</font><font 
color="#0000FF">H</font><font color="#FF0000">
B</font><font color="#0000FF">U</font><font color="#FF0000">S</font><font 
color="#0000FF">I</font><font color="#FF0000">N</font><font 
color="#0000FF">E</font><font color="#FF0000">S</font><font 
color="#0000FF">S</font><font color="#FF0000">
! </font><font color="#0000FF">!</font><font color="#FF0000"> !
</font></font></b></p>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><font color="#0000FF" size="3"><b>We are a Full Service 
Factory Distributor
and have recently launched<br>
an exciting new line of self service candy machines that is<br>
taking the market by storm !&nbsp; What we've done is take the hottest 
selling candy<br>
products and the market today and combined them into one single machine !<br>
These
money makers are generating higher profits than anticipated !<br>
Currently we are
seeking associates in every geographical area<br>
so that together we can build a
successful business.</b></font></p>
<b>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><font color="#FF0000" size="4">Associates are able to 
Profit as much as
300% from the<br>
sale of these highly popular products.</font></p>
</b>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><b><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">Y</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">o</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">u
T</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">o</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">o
C</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">a</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">n
G</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">e</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">n</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">e</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">r</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">a</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">t</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">e</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">
A</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">m</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">a</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">z</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">i</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">n</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">g
</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">R</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">e</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">t</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">u</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">r</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">n</font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">s</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">
! </font><font size="5" color="#FF0000">!</font><font color="#0000FF" 
size="5">
!</font></font></b><font SIZE="4"><font color="#FF0000"><br>
(We will show you how from start to finish)</font></p>
<p ALIGN="CENTER"><font color="#0000FF">Many High Traffic Locations are still
plentiful at this time</font></font><font color="#0000FF"> <br>
</font><font SIZE="4"><font color="#0000FF">and are included in this turn key
opportunity.<br>
</font><font color="#FF0000"><br>
</font></font><font size="6" face="Comic Sans MS"><font 
color="#FF0000">T</font><font color="#0000FF">i</font><font 
color="#FF0000">m</font><font color="#0000FF">i</font><font 
color="#FF0000">n</font><font color="#0000FF">g</font><font color="#FF0000">
i</font><font color="#0000FF">s</font><font color="#FF0000"> E</font><font 
color="#0000FF">v</font><font color="#FF0000">e</font><font 
color="#0000FF">r</font><font color="#FF0000">y</font><font 
color="#0000FF">t</font><font color="#FF0000">h</font><font 
color="#0000FF">i</font><font color="#FF0000">n</font><font 
color="#0000FF">g</font><font color="#FF0000">!</font></font><font 
color="#0000FF" SIZE="4"><br>
<br>
</font><font color="#0000FF" size="3"><b>
If you are seriously looking for another way to generate full time<br>
income on a part or full time basis take a good look at this opportunity.<br>
This just might be what you are looking for.<br>
</b></font><font color="#0000FF" SIZE="4">
<br>
</font><font color="#FF0000" size="6">For A FREE Information PACKAGE<br>
</font><a href="mailto:[email-masked],[email-masked].
uk"><font size="6" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#0000FF">C</font><font 
color="#FF0000" size="5">L</font><font size="5" color="#0000FF">I</font><font 
color="#FF0000" size="5">C</font><font size="5" color="#0000FF">K</font><font 
color="#FF0000" size="5">
H</font><font size="5" color="#0000FF">E</font><font color="#FF0000" 
size="5">R</font><font color="#0000FF">E</font></font><font size="5" 
color="#0000FF"><br>
</font></a><font size="3"><b><font color="#FF0000">Please include your name, 
phone number, and best time to reach you.</font><font color="#0000FF"><br>
A customer service representative will contact you shortly<br>
to
confirm your interest in receiving your free information package !
</font></b></font></p>

</body>

</html>