Subject: Ftp-WG: Pick of the Week 4850

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 06:06:29 -0500

Toll Free 888=900=7336

Let us do the legwork!

At MassAwareness, we conduct exhaustive research to identify undervalued
companies, and
determine to our satisfaction that they have quality management, sufficient
funding, and the
potential to grow significantly in value and/or pay out substantial
dividends in the very near future.

Bonus Stock Pick: MassAwareness Presents Docuport Inc. DCPT (OB)

Press Release: October 2, 10:36 a.m. eastern time

Docuport Inc. is introducing two revolutionary products for business
travelers' "briefcase offices" - a printer/scanner/copier/fax the size of a
three-hole punch and a 4-ounce, full-page scanner with a 100-page memory.

The former, named the Chameleon , weighs just two pounds and was recognized
as one of the top six products introduced at the '99 COMDEX show in Las Vegas.

The Docupen, an 8-ÿFFFFBD inch by ÿFFFFBD inch scan pen, will be on the market by
December 2000 at a price of less than $100.

Both will be in the consumer marketplace in time for holiday purchases and
are perfect accessories to the PDAs business people already own or will be
receiving as gifts.

KEYFACTÿFFFF99 Docuport has announced it has $105,000,000 million in long-term
purchase commitments worldwide from RCA (in the US), Peripheral Corner (in
the UK) and Pan International (Asia/pacific).

KEYFACTÿFFFF99 RCA alone will market these revolutionary products through Best
Buy, Radio Shack, The Wiz, CompuServe and many other retail outlets.

MassAwareness has rated Docuport OTC BB (DCPT.OB) a STRONG BUY and believes
that Docuport is positioned to become the premiere provider and
manufacturer of portable imaging information appliances; That's why we feel
the stock is UNDERVALUED! It's worth looking into.
It is our opinion that Docuport has re-innovated the computer peripheral
industry. We believe that the company has strong management supporting its
team of visionaries as well as great potential.
Don't be an investor who wishes you had known about a great company from
the start...but don't take our word for it; be a wise investor, and
thoroughly research this and every other company before purchasing any
stock. For a FREE subscription to the MassAwareness E-newsletter email us
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=FreeSub
To receive more information about Docuport
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=MoreDoc or got to http://biz.yahoo.com/n/d/dcpt.ob.html

Disclaimer: Certain statements in this document are "forward-looking
statements" as outlined in the Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995
within the meanings of Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of
the Exchange Act and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties. These
risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to economic conditions,
changes in the law or regulations, demand for products and services of the
company, in the effects of competition. These risks and uncertainties could
significantly affect results in the future and actual results may differ
materially form any representations herein. Forward-looking statements are
typically identified by the words: believe, expect, anticipate, intend,
estimate, and similar expressions or which by there nature refer to future
events. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell any
securities or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. This
publication is an advertisement on behalf of the said company and may not
be construed as investment advice. This is not to be purported to be a
complete analysis of the company mentioned. Investing in securities is
speculative and carries a high degree of risk. You should independently
investigate and fully understand all risks before. The company Docuport,
Inc. has retained Mass Awareness Inc. pursuant to a written agreement,
which provides for the immediate payment of one thousand and fifteen shares
of the company's stock options valued @ 7.50 per share which the company
has already exercised and now holds as live free trading stock, and four
thousand shares of the company's #144 restricted stock, for its services.
Mass Awareness Inc. did not receive any other compensation, of any kind,
for this promotion. Mass Awareness Inc. and/or its affiliates or agents may
at any time after receipt of compensation in stock sell all or part of the
stock received into the open market at the time of receipt or immediately
after it has profiled a particular company. Mass Awareness Inc. is not a
registered investment advisor or a broker dealer.
Under Bill 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress This letter
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include: Contact information & a
Remove Link. TO REMOVE CLICK ON
mailto: [email-masked]?Subject=RemoveDocu
Write or Call
RSVP Marketing,
PO Box 630692
Miami Florida 33163-0692
Toll Free 888=900=7336

Remove Link. TO REMOVE CLICK ON
mailto: [email-masked]?Subject=RemoveDocu
Write or Call
RSVP Marketing,
PO Box 630692
Miami Florida 33163-0692