Subject: Ftp-WG: FTP, TLS and virtual hosting

From: "Mark Symons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:20:27 -0500

Today, Ipswitch released:

     WS_FTP Server v2.0 for Win NT v4.0 and Win 2000
     WS_FTP Client v6.6 for Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000

I would like to think that this is of interest to Ftp-WG because both client
and server support:

      draft-ietf-ftpext-mlst-12.txt
	draft-murray-auth-ftp-ssl-05.txt

..and the various RFCs that these drafts are based upon.

Virtual Host support with SSL is enabled using the HOST command, as (most
recently) defined in:

	draft-ietf-ftpext-mlst-08.txt

30 day fully-functional evaluation versions of client and server can be
downloaded from:

	http://www.ipswitch.com

Mark Symons
Ipswitch, Inc
Augusta, GA