Subject: Ftp-WG: Valuable Real Estate Informational Guide -cjqxxhjj

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:44:35 -0500

Dear Friend,

Being a 25yr practicing Real Estate Broker I discovered after retiring a 
closely guarded secret so phenomenal that I must share it with you! 

This Real Estate loophole allows the average person to start and operate 
a Real Estate business without a license. The best part of this program is
that you get to keep all of the money. You don’t have to split your profits 
with another Real Estate Agent or Broker.

Learn what real estate agents don't want you to know!

Here is some of what you will learn in this program "HOW TO SELL AND 
CONTROL REAL ESTATE WITHOUT A LICENSE OR MONEY".

YOU WILL: 

Learn how to control your deals from start to finish!

Learn how to sell your properties for full price every time by using 
Sub-Prime Lenders and make more money than you ever thought 
possible just by filling out one little piece of paper!

Learn how to access Mortgage Lenders who loan money to 
almost anyone who has a job regardless of past credit problems!

Learn how to access a mortgage with 3% interest without 
a credit check or closing fees! 

Learn how to create ownership rights in Real Estate without 
having to make Mortgage tax or insurance payments!

TO ORDER "HOW TO SELL AND CONTROL REAL ESTATE WITHOUT A LICENSE OR MONEY" 

Call Now! 1-480-990-4463

Order Today for only $49.00 Shipping is included 

---------------------------------------------------------
unsubscribers: Reply to this message with "unsubscribe" in subject line.
---------------------------------------------------------