Subject: Ftp-WG: OTC STOCK INFO FOR YOU

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:51:38 -0500

Here Are 20 Companies For You To Check Out
Just One WINNER Could Make You Rich 

Stocks on the over-the-counter bulletin board (OTC BB) are 
exploding! Deep in the heart of the OTC BB lies the next company 
ready to come out of nowhere, WOW the world and reward investors 
with HUGE gains! A company, which has been reporting on Wall 
Street since 1992, is now covering this OTC BB market. 

For a FREE SUBSCRIPTION (email and website access), send an 
e-mail to [email-masked], type "subscribe" in the subject 
line, and click your "send" button. Or visit the website at 
http://64.123.155.100/aboutstockreporter and register for a free 
subscription (e-mail and website access).

TO BE REMOVED: If you do not want to receive financial 
information, just send an e-mail to [email-masked], type 
"remove" in the subject line, and click your "send" button. We 
will remove you.  We want to reach only those persons interested 
in the financial markets. 

IN THIS ISSUE
FEATURED COMPANIES

This computer company has just reported record revenues and we 
hear that there is more good news coming! Also, want the greatest 
computer deals, click right here: coledeals

This company has acquired a profitable telecommunications company 
and is changing its name. Anticipating profits of over $100 
million in 2001 and over $150 million in 2002. Discover this 
company before it hits NASDAQ!

Everybody loves the movies. Good times, bad times - we all go to 
the movies. Entertainment companies can make a lot of money - and 
the management of this company seems to be committed to making a 
lot of it for their shareholders. 

This company is developing a 4-Star network of vacation and 
entertainment properties. We like good, solid assets! We also 
like a good solid revenue stream. 

If you invest in things that you love, and if you love horses, 
you will love this company.  Their website is beautiful and their 
management is aggressive in the marketing and PR areas.  

This company announced release of their latest version of a 
proprietary product on August 22.  That announcement, combined 
with a new strategic alliance, positions this company to lead the 
way in e-commerce. Discover this company before everybody else 
does.

Already successful in the Business-to-Business and OEM sectors of 
the technology industry, this company is gearing up to take the 
consumer electronics industry by storm. We are talking about a 
HUGE market.

This company is positioning itself to be a complete supplier of 
telecommunications products. The integration of switched, IP 
(Internet Protocol) and wireless technologies over a managed 
network will enable the company to offer wholesale, retail and 
enhanced telecommunications products. We know there is an end to 
the growth in this sector, but we don't see it coming anytime 
soon. A number of companies in this sector will make their 
shareholders rich.

Talking about revenues, a bullish equity growth rate, together 
with record-breaking earnings last year and a record-setting 
trend this year, makes this consulting and real estate investing 
firm a very interesting company. 

We find this company fascinating. It's in the field of Human 
Genomics... you know...  the stuff that's going to hand us an 
owner's manual to our bodies along with our first pacifier. The 
company is teaming up with another great company to develop 
genetic tools that will allow them to pinpoint predisposition 
factors to afflictions such as cancer and heart disease. 
Together, they are looking at the areas of environmental testing, 
food processing and biological warfare. The size of these 
markets? We can't even guess, but we know they are huge - 
billions of dollars. Take a CLOSE look at this exciting company.

This company promises a toothy smile with its proprietary 
precision dental implant system. Investors are smiling because 
the US dental implant market is forecast to grow at 8 percent 
annually, as maturing "baby boomers" add to the demand. 

And for those of us who have fond memories of years gone by, and 
the cars we drove, this company is bringing back the Volkswagen 
Bug. Not that newfangled contraption you see on the road, but the 
original "Why's the engine in the trunk?" bug. 

This company is in the oil and gas business. Does anyone really 
think that this sector is going away anytime soon? We don't. We 
do see the industry changing under technology and political 
pressures, however, and this company has teamed up with another 
company in a 600-megawatt gas-fired electricity generating 
facility, among other projects. Savvy investors who are aware of 
the coming deregulation might want to siphon some of this company 
into their portfolios. 

This company has a proprietary line of all natural, 
ready-to-drink ("RTD") bottled coffee drinks. You decide which is 
better, their great drinks or the big orders for their great 
drinks. 

This company has teamed up with a partner to solve that pesky 
Methanol "crossover" problem with its proprietary fuel cell, 
designed to increase the efficiency and reduce the cost of fuel 
cells. If you understand this technology, you will understand the 
value of this company. 

This company is a worldwide pioneer in the development, 
manufacturing, licensing and distribution of high-quality digital 
imaging solutions. The Company produces controllers for 
non-impact printers and multifunction peripherals, monochrome and 
color printers, printer controllers, external print servers and 
software to improve the accuracy of color reproductions. This 
company is in an industry that is experiencing double-digit 
annual growth rate and is now a $400 billion market. 

Do you need to get away from it all? You can barter vacation 
ownership intervals, take virtual reality tours of resorts and 
more with this company's first real-time vacation interval 
marketing exchange and auction site on the Internet. Get your 
ticket today.

In a world of limited resources, it's mighty handy to have some 
help in finding them. Through its digitally analyzed imagery 
product, this profiled company helps a number of industries with 
this daunting task.

This company knows that there's money to be made by helping 
governments stretch tax dollars by enabling these governments to 
purchase goods and services more efficiently and at lower 
administrative costs. Sounds good to us.

Protecting flora and fauna is this company's business. It also 
markets breathtaking floral and plant arrangements through its 
own floral retail chain. Stop and smell the roses. We believe 
there will always be a market for flowers and other beautiful 
things. Good for the soul, you know.

For access to full information on these companies, send us an 
e-mail at [email-masked]. Type "subscribe" in the subject 
line and click your "send" button. Or visit our website at 
http://64.123.155.100/aboutstockreporter.

Let us hear from you. We are in Texas, and folks in Texas are 
friendly.  

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Send an e-mail to [email-masked] and type 
"remove" in the subject line.

DISCLAIMER: This publication is not a solicitation to purchase, 
hold, or dispose of shares warrants or options of any company or 
companies mentioned herein. Readers should consult with their own 
independent tax, business and financial advisors with respect to 
any investment opportunity, including any contemplated investment 
in the featured companies.  All information concerning a featured 
company herein and contained in this website should be verified 
independently with such company and an independent securities 
analyst.