Subject: [ftpext] New Version of FTP HOST Draft

From: Robert McMurray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:18:56 +0000

Hi Everyone,

A new version of the FTP HOST draft has been posted at:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts/

This version contains updates/changes that were based on reviewer feedback, and this replaces the previous versions that were tracked at the following URLs:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts/

Thanks!

Robert McMurray

---

From: Anthony Bryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:24:52 -0400

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts/

here's a diff, for some reason it is not showing the new doc as
replacing the old:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-05.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts-00.txt

looking at my last message, can you comment on which of these reviews
were addressed?

Alexey Melnikov's
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ftpext/current/msg00410.html

(and Paul Ford-Hutchinson's followup
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ftpext/current/msg00411.html
& John Klensin's
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ftpext/current/msg00418.html )

Patrik Fältström
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ftpext/current/msg00412.html

Alfred Hönes
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ftpext/current/msg00426.html

-- 
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads