Subject: [GGIE] Preliminary MOPS scheduling

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 19:02:24 -0400

Hi,

The preliminary IETF agenda is posted, and we are scheduled for 1:30pm - 
3:30pm on Monday.  The obvious conflict has already been noted (TAPS), 
but apparently no better alternatives were found given our breadth, and 
the puzzle pieces of OPS area in general.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html

Let me know, ASAP, if there are other major issues with that scheduling, 
and if the TAPS conflict is a deal-breaker for you, suggestions for 
alternatives are needed.

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------