Subject: [hackathon] Homenet in IETF94

From: Markus Stenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:04:00 +0300

For the record, I added homenet entry to the topic list on wiki already, and will champion it in Yokohama. Plenty of things to be done, easiest ones not even requiring much coding (e.g. bring your own (supported) OpenWrt router, test it out, and report bugs if any). The list of ’things to do’ is likely to grow before the hackathon actually occurs :)

Cheers,

-Markus

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:51:43 +0000

Good stuff Markus. For those not familiar with the wiki, check it out at:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/94hackathon

Its good to get the ideas out there. I¹d like to encourage other would-be
champions to do so as well so that others have time to discover, get
interested, and book their travel accordingly.

Cheers,
Charles

On 9/12/15, 12:04 AM, "hackathon on behalf of Markus Stenberg"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>For the record, I added homenet entry to the topic list on wiki already,
>and will champion it in Yokohama. Plenty of things to be done, easiest
>ones not even requiring much coding (e.g. bring your own (supported)
>OpenWrt router, test it out, and report bugs if any). The list of ¹things
>to do¹ is likely to grow before the hackathon actually occurs :)
>
>Cheers,
>
>-Markus
>_______________________________________________
>hackathon mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon