Subject: Re: [hackathon] results summaries + Bit 'N Bites

From: "Mankin, Allison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 01:22:43 +0000

Charles,

The DNS team will definitely want to participate in the Bits ’N Bites (as
we did last time, appreciatively). We’ll confer among ourselves and give
you two slides that indicate which “cool s*t” will be on view.

Allison

On 11/2/15, 10:19 AM, "hackathon on behalf of Charles Eckel (eckelcu)"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>Congratulations and thanks to everyone from another successful hackathon.
>In order to make sure everyone has access to the great work that occurred,
>please be sure to update the wiki with a link to you presentation, or
>simply add it to the github project at
>https://github.com/eckelcu/ietf-hackathon/tree/master/94/results
>
>If you prefer, you can send your presentation to me and I can upload it
>for you.
>
>Also, let me know if you would to show off what you did at Bit ¹N Bites.
>Again, this is a great opportunity to engage the larger IETF community
>with the ³cool shit² we are doing.
>
>Cheers,
>Charles
>
>p.s. Its never too early to volunteer to champion something at the next
>hackathon. Ping me if interested.
>
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>hackathon mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 01:27:31 +0000

Awesome. I will save a spot for your team, or at least a few of you :)
You will likely need to work in shifts and make room for others.
Unicast me the slides and we will work out the details offline.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:19:35 +0000

We have two tables at Bits N Bites.

DNS team (table one)
SFC and IBNEMO (table two)

The DNS team is very large, so one table is for them, with IBNEMO and SFC
at the other table. DHCP will be represented in the slides but does not
require table space.

The slides for the hackathon at Bits N Bites are attached.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: Kengo NAITO <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 21:16:45 +0900

Charles,

Thank you for the slides.
Excuse me for not giving you a slide by ppt, I’ve just modified the SFC slide to be well shaped.
Also, please let us use green “DEMOS AVAILABLE” label as well.

Please use the attached slides.

Best Regards,
Kengo

------------------------------------------------
Kengo NAITO
Technology Development
NTT Communications Corporation
Tel: 050-3813-6053
E-mail: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------

> 2015/11/04 18:19、Charles Eckel (eckelcu) <[email-masked]> のメール：
> 
> <bits-n-bites.pptx>_______________________________________________
> hackathon mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 00:20:06 +0000

Kengo,

I have committed your updated version into our git project and forwarded
it to the bits-n-bites organizers.
https://github.com/eckelcu/ietf-hackathon/tree/master/94/results

Cheers,
Charles

On 11/4/15, 9:16 PM, "hackathon on behalf of Kengo NAITO"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>Excuse me for not giving you a slide by ppt, I¹ve just modified the SFC
>slide to be well shaped.
>Also, please let us use green ³DEMOS AVAILABLE² label as well.
>

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:13:32 +0000

For those of you demonstrating you hackathon projects at BitsNNites, it is
actually going to be in both the Bay View room and the Ballroom on the 3rd
floor of the InterContinental. The Hackathon tables are in the Bay View
room. The hackathon sign is up by our tables so you should be able to find
it easily. You can set up at any time now. The room is ready and door open
to the public at 7pm.
I plan to be there around 6:45.

Cheers,
Charles