Subject: [hackathon] FW: [Recentattendees] IETF 95 Hackathon in Buenos Aires

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:00:37 +0000

FYI, registration for the hackathon at IETF 95 is open as well. Note that
registration for the hackathon is independent of registration for IETF 95.

If interested in attending, be sure to register for the hackathon and keep
these dates in mind when booking your travel.

Cheers,
Charles

On 12/23/15, 8:47 AM, "Recentattendees on behalf of IETF Secretariat"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]>
wrote:

>The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon at IETF
>95 to encourage developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities,
>ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of
>IETF standards.  
>
>When: Saturday April 2 and Sunday April 3
>Where: Hilton Buenos Aires, Room TBD
>Signup for the Hackathon:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf95/hackathonregistration.py
>More information can be found here:
>http://ietf.org/hackathon/95-hackathon.html
>Keep up to date by subscribing to:
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon
>
>The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend the invitation to
>colleagues outside the IETF!
>
>Here¹s what happened at the Hackathon in Yokohama at IETF 94 (blog post):
> 
>https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/opensource/blog/2015/11/
>12/ietf-94-hackathon-open-source-and-open-standards-in-yokohama
>
>These brief videos from the IETF 93 Hackathon in Prague explain more
>about how IETF Hackathons work:
>https://youtu.be/emZ-pIJLDlg?list=PLC86T-6ZTP5g87jdxNqdWV5475U-yEE8M
>
>To see the current list of technologies planned for the IETF 95
>Hackathon, or to volunteer to champion additional technologies, visit the
>IETF 95 Meeting Wiki:
>https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/95hackathon
>
>_______________________________________________
>Recentattendees mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/recentattendees