Subject: [hackathon] a new hackathon project on IOAM

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:10:23 +0000

Hi,

We just posted a new hackathon project on the wiki about the IOAM(In-situ OAM) activity. 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/103hackathon

We hope you have interest about this topic and join us.

Cheers,
Tianran

---------------------------------------------
In-Situ OAM
• Champions:
  Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran at huawei.com>, Shwetha Bhandari <shwethab at cisco.com>
• Projects: Based on the IPv6 encapsulation
  Align the IOAM implementation in VPP with latest 04 IOAM Data draft.
  The enhancement on the IOAM tracing mode.
  The proposed new ideas including: the postcard based telemetry and the enhanced alternate marking.
• Specifications:
  https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-04.txt
  ​https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-01.txt
  https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option-02.txt
  https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-00.txt
  https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-00.txt
• Useful link:
  https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/iOAM/tree/master/scripts/vpp_sandbox/example/simple-ip6