Subject: [hackathon] New Hackathon topic: WebRTC / RTCWeb

From: Alexandre GOUAILLARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 08:18:09 +0700

Dear all,

after discussion with some other WebRTC and RTCweb members last night, and
given the number of people listing webrtc in the hackathon participants
list, we would like to propose webrtc as a topic for the hackathon.

Some of us will work on extending the KITE test suite for RTCWEB protocols,
and then specifically for simulcast support, including google and apple
representatives, but anyone is of course welcome to join this morning to
propose other projects and hack away together. WebRTC over QUIC seems to be
a project of interest too.

regards,

Dr. Alex.

-- 
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sg.linkedin.com/agouaillard

   -