Subject: [hackathon] Cefore: hackathon at IETF 104 in Prague

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 19:00:27 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

At the IETF 104 hackathon in Prague, my colleagues and I will work for
the implementation of Cefore [1], which is a software platform
enabling Content-Centric Networking (CCN). Cefore consists of (1)
"cefnetd" daemon, which is an extensible forwarding engine that
implements CCNx message [2][3] handling and FIB/PIT management, (2)
"csmgrd" daemon, which implements Content Store and interacts with
cefnetd, and (3) tools/commands (e.g., [4]) and sample applications.
Cefore is extensible as it can embed arbitrary plugin libraries
(e.g., [5]) that extend cefnetd's or csmgrd's functionalities.

[1] https://cefore.net
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages
[3] ​https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics
[4] ​https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccninfo
[5] ​https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs 

We look forward to sharing more information there.

Regards,

Hitoshi