Subject: [hackathon] network and power

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 17:09:13 +0000

Hi Folks,

Thanks to all of you who have already added your project to the wiki. 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon

We are still open to more. If you want to champion a project, now is a great time to add it.
All project champions, please be sure to note the Network and Power section of the wiki to see what is provided by default and add any additional requests you have:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon#NetworkandPower

Lastly, please register now if you have not already done so. Registration for the hackathon is separate from registration for the meeting. The hackathon is open to everyone and is free, but it still required. Registering early helps us with all of the logistical stuff.
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf107/hackathonregistration.py

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 09:50:37 +0100

Charles,
Re: power and network

at the SUIT/TEEP/RATS Hackathon this week, about 11 people said they were
going to the IETF Hackathon.  Of those, I think it was 3-4 were going to do
SUIT/TEEP/RATS and some of us would flit between tables.

Both SUIT/TEEP/RATS and MUD/ANIMA would seem to need tables with extra power
and wired networking.    Different, but nearby tables, would be appreciated.
I'll try to get that into the wiki, but network/LTE is poor on the train I'm
on.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:13:55 +0000

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the heads up, and great to hear that the collaboration on running code has extended beyond IETF hackathons. 

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/20/20, 1:10 AM, "Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Charles,
    Re: power and network