Subject: [hackathon] Formal languages side meeting at IETF 107

From: Stephen McQuistin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:04:38 +0000

Hi,

As discussed in Singapore, we're planning to have a side meeting to discuss
formal languages projects at IETF 107.

So that we can try to schedule the side meeting for a time that suits most
people, we've created a Doodle poll at:
    https://doodle.com/poll/f8xh28hwqc8axc7z <https://doodle.com/poll/f8xh28hwqc8axc7z>

We'd like to invite presentations on projects that are related to formal
languages. If you would like to present, please complete the Doodle poll
above and reply to this message with the topic/project you plan to
talk about.

In addition to presentations about specific projects, we would like to
discuss and identify the cross-cutting concerns (that cannot be addressed
in existing groups) around the use of formal languages in the IETF, and to
discuss how to take this work forward.

Finally, a reminder that we're also planning to have a formal languages
table at the Hackathon. If you plan to attend at this table, please add
yourself and your project in the wiki
(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107hackathon).

Thanks,

Stephen McQuistin

---

From: Stephen McQuistin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:46:19 +0000

Hi all,

A reminder that we have a Doodle poll open for scheduling a side meeting on formal languages projects at IETF 107:
https://doodle.com/poll/f8xh28hwqc8axc7z

If you would like to present, please reply with the topic/project you plan to talk about.

Thanks,

Stephen

On 24 Feb 2020, at 22:04, Stephen McQuistin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi,

So that we can try to schedule the side meeting for a time that suits most
people, we've created a Doodle poll at:
    https://doodle.com/poll/f8xh28hwqc8axc7z

Thanks,

Stephen McQuistin