Subject: [hackathon] kickoff starting in 10 minutes

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 04:54:38 +0000

Hi All,

The Meetecho session for the Hackathon will open in less than 10 minutes.
If you have not yet registered for the Hackathon, you can still do so using the links on the wiki:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/109hackathon

Be sure to have a look at the session participant guide. Its guidance applies to the Hackathon as well.
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/109/session-participant-guide/

The link for the Meetecho session for the kickoff is:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=hackathon&short=&item=1

See you all soon.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: Alice L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 21:56:42 -0800

Hi Charles,

Could you please remove my name from the hackathon mailing list?

thank you!
Alice
ᐧ

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 8:56 PM Charles Eckel (eckelcu) <eckelcu=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> hackathon mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon
>

--

---

From: Rebeca Buel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 09:48:07 -1000

Hi,

Thanks,

Rebeca Buel

[email-masked]
(808) 585-1974

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and/or any documents transmitted
herewith is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and
return the original message, together with any documents attached, to us at
the above email address.