Subject: [hackathon] Ansible API generator project @ Hackathon

From: "maqiufang (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:45:46 +0000

Hello Everyone,

We would like to invite you to join our Ansible-Gen Project,  a customized, automatic Ansible API generation tool based on YANG modules, which can be deployed into your Ansible framework and manage your device through NETCONF/YANG.
The end goal of this hackathon week is to continue the development and demo a complete VPN creation with the APIs. Collaboration, either for development or solution test, is welcome!
If you are interested to participant in this hackathon work, please contact us.

Feel free to drop by:
https://welink.zhumu.com/j/135055249?pwd=ZUhraWcrZUdkRGdiOHBuWE44aXJMdz09
November 4th(this Thursday), 6:30am-10:00am UTC
meetingID: 0135055249, password 123321.

Where to get our code:
https://github.com/HuaweiDatacomm/ansible-gen
Specifications:
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc8969
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-yang

Best Regards,
Qiufang Ma(On behalf of our team)

---

From: "maqiufang (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 06:36:46 +0000

An ICS meeting invitation is attached.

Thanks,
Qiufang

From: hackathon [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of maqiufang (A)
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 8:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [hackathon] Ansible API generator project @ Hackathon

Hello Everyone,

Feel free to drop by:

Where to get our code:

Best Regards,