Subject: [Hipsec] WGLC on base spec and ESP draft

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 13:40:50 +0300

Folks,

as we agreed on the last face-to-face meeting, we intend to have both 
the base spec and the ESP draft ready to be sent to the IESG right after 
the upcoming IETF meeting in Paris. Therefore, we would like to start 
the working group last call on both drafts today. This WGLC will end on 
July 31st.

The idea is to use the face-to-face meeting in Paris to close any 
remaining WGLC issue that cannot be closed in the mailing list. The 
drafts are available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-03.txt
http://hip4inter.net/documentation/drafts/draft-ietf-hip-esp-00.txt

[there were some problems with the submission of the ESP draft, but it 
will be available also on the IETF archives shortly]

Please, review the drafts (thoroughly) and send your comments to this 
mailing list.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 14:06:19 +0300

Folks,

note that the WGLCs below will end in a week. This is your last chance 
to provide comments on these drafts.

Thanks,

Gonzalo