Subject: [Hipsec] Boeing test server and implementation

From: "Ahrenholz, Jeffrey M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:52:43 -0700

All,
We've released a new version of our HIP software for Linux/Windows XP:
http://hipserver.mct.phantomworks.org/

Supporting base-03, esp-00, and mm-02 drafts, and interops from the last
IETF meeting. New in this version is user-mode HIP (UMH) that runs
entirely in Linux userspace so you don't need to patch your Linux
kernel. Also, our HIP test server is back and should now remain online
permanently.

-Jeff

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:04:04 +0200

Hi,

> http://hipserver.mct.phantomworks.org/

great news, thanks!

But this leaves me a bit confused - I thought the Boeing HIP was  
available as OpenHIP? Guess I'm wrong; what is the relation between  
OpenHIP and Boeing HIP then?

Thanks,
Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories