Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2006-6-26
	
This document defines mobility and multihoming extensions to the Host
Identity Protocol (HIP).  Specifically, this document defines a
general "LOCATOR" parameter for HIP messages that allows for a HIP
host to notify peers about alternate addresses at which it may be
reached.  This document also defines elements of procedure for
mobility of a HIP host-- the process by which a host dynamically
changes the primary locator that it uses to receive packets.  While
the same LOCATOR parameter can also be used to support end-host
multihoming, detailed procedures are left for further study.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec