Subject: [Hipsec] Face-to-face meeting?

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:17:52 +0300

Folks,

we need to decide whether or not we need face-to-face time during the
next IETF. Opinions?

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP WG co-chair

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:43:34 -0400

> we need to decide whether or not we need face-to-face time during the

It would be 'nice' to have a serious document review at that time.

There shouldn't be quite the 'hand waving' we did at Anahiem, but actual 
documents for people to have read over and be reading to hum on or 
supply changes.

---

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:36:24 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Robert Moskowitz
> Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 1:44 PM
> To: Gonzalo Camarillo
> Cc: HIP
> Subject: Re: [Hipsec] Face-to-face meeting?
>

I cannot attend but I tend to agree that a review would be helpful to move things along, if you can form a quorum.

- Tom

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:11:25 +0300

Hi,

it is clear we need to have the documents reviewed. However, do you
expect the reviewers to find issues that will require face-to-face
discussions? If we need face-to-face time, I am happy to request a slot.
However, I would not like to request a slot just to show a few slides
without discussions.

Thanks,

Gonzalo