Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Rendezvous Extension

	Author(s)	: J. Laganier, L. Eggert
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-8-20
	
This document defines a rendezvous extension for the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP).  The rendezvous extension extends HIP and the HIP
   registration extension for initiating communication between HIP nodes
   via HIP rendezvous servers.  Rendezvous servers improve reachability
   and operation when HIP nodes are multi-homed or mobile.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.