Subject: [Hipsec] HIP in a new Session Layer Service

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:26:58 -0400

I invite you all to look at work Sue Hares, I, and a few others have 
been doing in developing a Session Layer Service that includes security 
at the session layer.  FOr IETF reasons, Sue did the top-level draft 
within I2NSF:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hares-i2nsf-ssls-00.txt

Also see:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-dots-ssls-02.txt

And it is kind of implied in the pub process in:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-firstmile-00.txt

Important to ssls itself are two of its services in separate drafts:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-sse-03.txt

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-gpcomp-00.txt

Please look these over.  I already have a time slot in DOTS for the 
dots-ssls, and Sue and I have one in I2NSF.  I have applied for a slot 
in MILE, but have not heard back (but it may be covered in I2NSF).

Help on the HIP portion, or any part of these drafts is appreciated.

Oh, and Tero I know you are here on this list.  I request your help on 
the IKE portions....   ;)'