Subject: [Hipsec] Milestones changed for hip WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 07:31:28 -0700

Changed milestone "WGLC the specification on how to build HIP-based
overlays using RELOAD", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit the specification on how to build HIP-based
overlays using RELOAD to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC4843bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC5201bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC5202bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5201bis to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC4843bis to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5202bis to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC5203bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC5204bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC5205bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5203bis to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5204bis to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5205bis to the IESG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC5770bis", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WGLC Certs in HIP base exchange specification
(referencing RFC5201bis)", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit Certs in HIP base exchange (referencing
RFC5201bis) to the IESG as PS", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit RFC5770bis to the IESG", set due date to
April 2016 from October 2011.

Changed milestone "WGLC the multihoming portion of RFC5206bis", set
due date to April 2016 from September 2011.

Changed milestone "WGLC the mobility portion of RFC5206bis", set due
date to April 2016 from July 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit the multihoming portion of RFC5206bis to the
IESG", set due date to June 2016 from October 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit the mobility portion of RFC5206bis to the
IESG", set due date to June 2016 from August 2011.

Changed milestone "WGLC RFC4423bis", set due date to October 2016 from
May 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit RFC4423bis to the IESG", set due date to
December 2016 from June 2011.

Changed milestone "Recharter or close the WG", set due date to January
2017 from January 2012.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/hip/charter/

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:37:41 +0300

Folks,

I have updated our milestones per our discussion. I have talked with our
responsible AD and he told me that we do not need to update the charter
text in order to add the HIP DEX milestone. So, I have left the text as
it was.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 31/03/2016 5:31 PM, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>