Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:41:16 -0400

With this version, I believe I have the KEYMAT correct.  I had help from 
NIST and the Keccak team. It is MUCH more efficient than the HKDF or 
CKDF approaches.

It is at least a solid starting point; we will see what other 
cryptographers say.

I still need to work on the encryption part using Keyak.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:35:36 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Revision: 01
Title: New Cryptographic Algorithms for HIP
Document date: 2019-09-25
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01

Abstract:
This document provides new cryptographic algorithms to be used with
HIP. The Edwards Elliptic Curve and the Keccak sponge functions are
the main focus. The HIP parameters and processing instructions
impacted by these algorithms are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat