Subject: [Hipsec] HIP - TM-RID meeting in Singapore

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:45:32 -0400

Dear HIPsters,

I am in discussion with Ganzalo and Eric about a HIP session in Singapore.

The focus is the new work to support "Trustworthy Multipurpose RemoteID" 
with the target user of UAS.

This week I attended the nuair.org UAS Symposium outside of Syracuse NY 
and received considerable support for HITs as RemoteIDs (along with the 
other expected formats).  This effort has funding from CLUE (I was told 
what that means and what piece of legislation set it up, but...).

I have the 1st versions of the 1st 3 drafts.  More to follow.

I would like to see hackathon efforts at Singapore (unfortunately we 
cannot fly drones in the hackathon room, perhaps we can get them 
suspended from the ceiling).  Also including HIPv2 software interop testing.

It is early to actually have an agenda, but the question is:

When during the week.
How long a session.

Eric was thinking a short session on Friday.

I will be there for the whole week, so Friday morning works for me. Who 
would also be there.  Who could not.

A short session at the end of the week SHOULD be ok.

What about earlier in the week?  Who would attend?  What are conflicts 
(SAAG, CFRG)?

Eric needs to move forward on scheduling deadlines are coming up. Please 
chime in.

Bob