Subject: [http-extensions] Issue 74: Alternates are authoritative (#99)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 11:16:07 -0700

An alternate can send an Alt-Svc field that overrides that sent by the origin and is cached on an equal basis.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/99

-- Commit Summary --

  * Alternates are authoritative

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc.xml (5)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/99.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/99.diff

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/99

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:38:41 -0700

Merged #99.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/99#event-428371667