Subject: [http-extensions] Issue 73: Text for port-privilege change (#97)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 10:50:22 -0700

Proposes additional text in security considerations around changing from privileged to non-privileged ports; addresses #73.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/97

-- Commit Summary --

  * Merge remote-tracking branch 'httpwg/master'
  * Proposed text for port changes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc.xml (40)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/97.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/97.diff

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/97

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 11:13:54 -0700

Merged #97.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/97#event-428280607