Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] make Save-Data extensible (#179)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:43:02 -0700

- only one "on" value is recognized today
- allow parameters on token

Discussion: https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/168

@mnot @reschke can you please do a quick sanity check?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/179

-- Commit Summary --

  * make Save-Data extensible

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints.md (9)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/179.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/179.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/179