Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] ORIGIN Frame Minor edits (#176)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 06:22:07 -0700

Some rather minor edits to the ORIGIN frame spec
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/176

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add reference to 421 Status Code description
  * Turn must not into MUST NOT

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame.md (4)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/176.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/176.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/176

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:16:45 -0700

Thanks!

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/176#issuecomment-218627016