Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] PHK's keyid changes (#196)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 19:51:07 -0700

A few improvements, I hope.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/196

-- Commit Summary --

  * Improving definition of keyid
  * Removing lame examples

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/196.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/196.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/196

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 23:30:42 -0700

Merged #196.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/196#event-700037259