Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] A commitment, once made, requires both reasonable assurances and stro… (#193)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 20:21:31 -0700

@enygren?

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/193#issuecomment-224160187

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:30:53 -0700

Closed #193.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/193#event-698478027

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:30:53 -0700

ETIMEDOUT

@enygren, if you object please reopen.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/193#issuecomment-227324546

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:31:47 -0700

Reopened #193.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/193#event-698478479

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:31:53 -0700

Merged #193.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/193#event-698478536