Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Warning from clear-for-DTD (#208)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:51:58 -0700

I get this warning.
~~~
Warning: at xsl:transform on line 42 column 2 of clean-for-DTD.xslt:
  Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor
~~~

Do we really need to use saxon here, or is `xsltproc` enough now?

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/208

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:40:13 -0700

It's harmless. (Would be good if we could turn it off, though)

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/208#issuecomment-229557785