Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Subject-verb agreement (#209)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 15:43:08 -0700

The key phrase is "Serving ... requires", not "URIs require".
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/209

-- Commit Summary --

  * Subject-verb agreement

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/209.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/209.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/209

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 02:40:50 -0700

Merged #209.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/209#event-714099956