Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Remove DH (#218)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 18:45:17 -0700

This is only really needed by webpush and that spec can take the necessary pieces.  This is a LOT simpler as a result of this change.

[Preview the changes](http://httpwg.org/http-extensions/simple_base/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding.html).
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/218

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove all mentions of DH
  * chmod -x

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding.md (478)
    T draft-ietf-httpbis-jfv.xml (0)
    T draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis.xml (0)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/218.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/218.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/218