Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] broken ABNF (#246)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 02:46:55 -0700

FWIW, I believe this change:

Old:

  token = <token, defined in [RFC2616], Section 2.2>

New:

  token = token
            ; defined in [RFC2616], Section 2.2

is a bad idea; it makes the ABNF invalid.

(similar changes have been made to other imports)

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/246

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 00:53:16 -0700

Closed #246 via 5a5b9d622d3db4b96b4bf24ace5f9098898a2f82.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/246#event-820600547