Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] The "mixed-scheme" field is probably needed when you make any request… (#242)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 23:18:53 -0700

mnot commented on this pull request.

> @@ -170,9 +170,9 @@ might use the same connection, because HTTP/2 permits requests for multiple orig
 connection.
 
 Because of the risk of server confusion about individual requests' schemes (see {{confuse}}),
-clients MUST NOT send `http` requests on a connection that has previously been used for `https`
-requests, unless the http-opportunistic origin object {{well-known}} fetched over that connection
-has a "mixed-scheme" member whose value is "true".
+clients MUST NOT `http` requests on a connection that would ordinarily be used for `https`

... MUST NOT `http`?

> @@ -170,9 +170,9 @@ might use the same connection, because HTTP/2 permits requests for multiple orig
 connection.
 
 Because of the risk of server confusion about individual requests' schemes (see {{confuse}}),
-clients MUST NOT send `http` requests on a connection that has previously been used for `https`
-requests, unless the http-opportunistic origin object {{well-known}} fetched over that connection
-has a "mixed-scheme" member whose value is "true".
+clients MUST NOT `http` requests on a connection that would ordinarily be used for `https`

"would ordinarily be used" is really wooly...

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/242#pullrequestreview-3447746

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:37:56 -0700

@martinthomson pushed 1 commit.

f085c6c  Maybe this is less woolly

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/242/files/f98d9d6b7188a01190775dc042c23498f72cd51a..f085c6c2b02bd8d11b710330dc8771b32ff937f2

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:38:11 -0700

martinthomson commented on this pull request.

 connection.

I will try again, hopefully with less ineptitude.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/242